Where are we headed?
我们去哪里?
I need to ask some advice.
我得去咨询一下。
What? ! Sorry?
什么?再说一次?
You heard me perfectly. I'm not saying it again.
你听得很清楚,我不想重复。
You need advice?
你也要咨询?
On painting. Yes, I need to talk to an expert.
绘画方面的。没错,我得向专家咨询一下。
Part of a new exhibition.
新作的冰山一角。
Interesting.
有意思。
I call it...Urban Bloodlust Frenzy.
我叫它《都市杀戮狂》。
Catchy! !
朗朗上口!
I've got two minutes before a Community Support Officer comes around that corner.
再过两分钟社区协警就从那拐角过来了。
Can we do this while I'm working?
可以让我边画边说吗?
Know the author?
认识创作者吗?
I recognise the paint.
我认得这涂料。
It's like Michigan...hard-core propellant. I'd say zinc.
像是密歇根牌,某种高手用原料。我想是锌。
And what about the symbols? Do you recognise them?
那这些符号呢,你认识吗?
I'm not even sure it's a proper language.
我不确定这是不是某种语言。
Two men have been murdered, Raz.
两个人被害了,拉兹。
Deciphering this is the key to finding out who killed them.
破译这密码就是找到凶手的关键。
And this is all you've got to go on?
这就是你们唯一的线索吗?
It's hardly much, is it? - Are you going to help us or not?
就这么一点吗?-你到底帮不帮我们?
I'll ask around.
我会去打听下。
Somebody must know something about it.
总会有人了解点内情。
What the hell do you think you're doing?
你到底在干什么?
This gallery is a listed public building.
这美术馆可是保护建筑。
No, no. Wait, wait. It's not me who painted that.
不不,等等,这不是我画的。
I was just holding this for...
我只不过是帮人拿着...
Bit of an enthusiast, are we?
你还真是热心呐,跟我们走一趟吧?
She was right in the middle of an important piece of restoration.
那件陶器她才刚刚修复到一半。
Why would she suddenly resign?
她为什么要突然辞职?
Family problems. She said so in her letter.
家庭原因,她辞职信上是这么说。
But she doesn't have a family.
但她没有家庭。
She came to this country on her own.
她独自一人来到英国。
Andy!
安迪!
Look, those teapots, those ceramics.
看这些茶壶,这些陶器。
They've become her obsession.
它们令她着迷。
She's been working on restoring them for weeks.
连着几个星期她都在修复这些。
I can't believe that she would just...abandon them.
我不信她会就这样弃它们不顾。
Perhaps she was getting a bit of unwanted attention?
我想是某人把她吓跑了?
You've been a while.
你去了很久。
Yeah, well, you know how it is.
是啊,你清楚那些程序。
Custody sergeants don't really like to be hurried, do they?
拘留所的警官可不会轻易放人走,是吧?
Just formalities. Fingerprints, charge sheet, and I've got to be in Magistrates' Court on Tuesday.
各种手续,指纹控诉书,周二我还得上治安法庭。
What?
什么?
Me, Sherlock! In court, on Tuesday!
我!夏洛克!周二上法庭!
They're giving me an ASBO!
他们控告我违反社会治安。
Good, fine.
真是好极了。
You want to tell your little pal, he's welcome to go and own up any time.
麻烦转告你的小伙计,随时欢迎他来招供。
This symbol, I still can't place it.
这密码,我还是解不出来。
No, I need you to go to the police station and ask about the journalist.
慢,你得去趟警局了解下那个记者的情况。
The personal effects will have been impounded.
他的私人物品应该被收在那里。
Get hold of his diary, or something that will tell us his movements.
去找下他的日记或任何记录他行程的东西。
Go and see Van Coon's PA.
我去拜访下范孔的助理。
If you retrace their steps, somewhere they'll coincide.
顺着他们的行程走,总会发现有巧合之处。
Scotland Yard.
到苏格兰场。