If I can make the camera small enough, it'll allow the viewer to actually witness it in real time.
如果我能把摄像头做得足够小,它就能让观察者实时看到里面发生的一切。
But can you vary the size of the device?
你能改变这个装置的大小吗?
Because this looks big.
因为这个看上去大了点。
And some women can accommodate big much better than others, of course. Of course.
当然,有些女人能够更好地适应大的物件。当然了。
I thought we put this matter to bed.
我还以为这件事我们已经说清楚了。
This is work I've been doing on my own time.
这是我用自己的时间进行的项目。
An extracurricular hobby, like model building or macrame.
这么说它是课外爱好了,跟拼装模型或是编花一样吗。
Bill, I said no. I meant no.
比尔,我说过不,不就是不。
What part of that do you not understand?
你是哪里不明白了?
The part that still believes you're a scientist.
因为我还坚信自己是个科学家。
All I am asking is that you take off your management hat for five minutes.
我只请求你放下院长的架子只需五分钟。
Let me show you what any real scientist would kill to see.
让我给你看看任何科学家都会争破头看的内容。
We call it "Ulysses," after the Kirk Douglas movie with the giant cyclops.
我们叫它"尤里西斯",从柯克·道格拉斯的那部有着独眼巨人的电影命名而来。
It even assists with stimulation.
它甚至有兴奋作用哦。
I don't like where this is going.
我不喜欢接下来要发生的事儿。
I designed Ulysses myself, using coldlight illumination and with a miniature camera lens attached inside.
"尤利西斯"是我亲自设计的备有冷光照明内部装有微型摄像镜头。
Who else is doing this? No one.
还有谁在研究这个?没人。
Who will be doing it in five years? Everyone.
五年后有谁会去研究这个所有人。
I don't think this is a good idea.
我不认为这是个好注意。
Jane, relax. Deep breath. It'll be just like all the other times.
简,放松,深呼吸。这次就跟以前的时候一样。
Except the provost of the entire university will be watching me.
除了这次大学院长会过来看我。
No. He's not watching you. He's watching science.
不,他看的不是你。他看的是科学。