Yep, I drank yours. Sorry.Thank you.
没错 我把你那杯给喝了 对不起 谢谢你
You weren't supposed to be listening.
你不该偷听我们说话的
I was feeling epic. Whatever.Keep this contained.
我感觉好伟大 说不清 别声张
That's not all.Did you see what did this?
还不止这个 你看见是什么干的吗
Tell me everything you saw.You came.
告诉我你看见了什么 你还是来了
I couldn't miss your hundredth and whatever birthday.
我可不能错过你一百多岁的生日派对
I slim-- I'm slipped.I slipped.Hammered, huh?
我...我滑了 我滑了一下 喝醉了吧
Well... a very nice but not handsome bartender
有个人好但不帅的吧台服务生
Was very kind to me tonight.
今晚很照顾我
Unlike the rest of the global humanverse.
不像其他人那样
Are those curly fries?Coffee for the drunk girl.
那是炸薯圈吗 给这位醉小姐来杯咖啡
Bad night, huh?Baddest.Am I shallow?
今晚不顺心吗 糟透了 我肤浅吗
Heh. Is that a trick question?
嘿 这问题有诈吗
I don't mean to be.I--I wanna be deep.
我也不想肤浅 我也想有内涵
I wanna be, like, the abyss deep.
我想变得 像深渊那般深沉莫测