Previously on "The Vampire Diaries" For over a century, I have lived in secret until now.
《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 一个多世纪以来 我都秘密地活着 直到现在
I know the risk, but I have to know her.
我知道很冒险 但我必须要认识她
Elena, she's a dead ringer for Katherine.
埃琳娜 和凯瑟琳长的一模一样
Hello, brother. Damon.He killed Zach.He killed Tanner. He turned Vicki.
你好 弟弟 达蒙 他杀了扎克 杀了泰纳 把薇姬变成吸血鬼
I have to kill him.No, you can't do that.You were right to stay away from me.
我必须杀了他 不 你别去 你说要离我远点是对的
What is that?Very important crystal.
这是什么 非常重要的水晶
That belonged to one of the most powerful witches of our family,
属于我们家族最厉害的女巫之一
Emily Bennett.I want my crystal back.Bonnie has it. Get it from her.
艾米莉·贝内特 我要拿回我的水晶 在邦妮那里 -去拿回来
Don't be giving that back to anybody.
不要把它给任何人
Today we're going to talk about shadow reckoning.
今天我们学阴影估测法
This is a method of measuring heights by the sun's shadow.
是一种根据阳光投射的影子计算高度的方法
Let's say, for example,that we're going to measure the distance of the shadow.
比如说 如果我们要计算影子的距离
We're gonna take this measurement here,
就要知道这个长度
Measure the length,And we're going to multiply that the height of the source.
测出长度 然后和原高度相乘
Building height can also be measured using a kilometer.
此法还能测算建筑物的高度
Which we are going to make it in class tomorrow.
我们明天会学这部分
I'm going to give you a hand-out about.
一会儿我给你们发些讲义.