I heard your mom in the morning,But do not mistake that for me being a pushover,So I went out the window.
早上我听见你妈妈回来了 我不想给你造成麻烦 所以才从窗户溜走的
You went out the window? Well, another lame guy move.Your mom's the sheriff.
你从窗户离开的 又一个差劲的行为 你妈妈是警长
And as for the heys, I'm pretty sure It's what I've said to you every day since the first grade.
至于我说嘿 我很肯定 从一年级开始我每天早上就那样对你说
Tryin' to read somethin' into it.Lame girl move.You weren't in class. I was worried.
你妄加揣测我的意思 也很差劲啊 你没去上课 我很担心
Yeah, I got your messages,and sorry I didn't get back to you
是的 我收到了你的短信 抱歉没有回复你
What I wanna say shouldn't be said over the phone.
我不想在电话里跟你说
A simple "I didn't kill my brother" text would have sufficed.
你只要说"我没杀我哥哥"就够了啊
I didn't kill my brother,As much as he deserved it.
我没杀我哥哥 虽然他死有余辜
He has you to thank for that.So what did you wanna tell me?
他该感谢你 那么你想跟我说什么
I won't be coming to school anymore.I'm gonna back off and keep my distance.
我不会再来学校了 我要离开 保持距离
It's the right thing to do.Back off from school or.
这才是正确的做法 离开学校还是...
From me?Thank you for telling me.It's better this way.
离开我 谢谢你亲口告诉我 这样对大家都好
Yep. I got it.You're angry.That's good.Be easier if you hate me.
是啊 我明白 你在生气 那很好你恨我的话会好过一点