So, Stefan...You know, I been thinking.
斯特凡... 我一直在想...
I think we should start over Give this brother thing another chance.
我们应该从头开始 给我们兄弟间一次和好的机会
We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time.I don't, Damon.
我们当年关系那么亲密 我不想 达蒙
I can't trust you to be a nice guy.You...you kill everybody, and you're so mean.
我不信你可以做个好人 你...你害了那么多人 你很卑鄙
You're so mean, and...You're really hard to imitate,And then I have to go to that lesser place.
你真卑鄙 还...要模仿你还真挺难的 还得把自己放在弱者的可怜地位
Can I get a coffee, please?So what's with the bottle?
给我来杯咖啡 一个人喝闷酒吗
I'm on edge. Crash diet,And I'm trying to keep a low profile.
我很烦躁 速效节食 我试着做个低调的人
Mm. You could always just leave,Find a new town to turn into your own personal gas 'n' sip.
你可以直接离开 找个新的小镇 将之变成你的吸血天堂
I'll manage.You know, you don't have to keep an eye on me.
我看着办吧 你不需要来监视我
I'm not here to keep an eye on you.So why are you here?
我不是来监视你的 那你来干什么
Why not?So why are you here?There. I said it.
为什么不能来 我很抱歉 听到了吧 我说了
If you want the ugly-ass necklace,Keep it.
你如果想要那条愚蠢的项链的话 留着
It's yours.Will you hate me if I tell you I threw it away?
是你的了 如果我说我把它扔了 你会生我气吗
You threw it away?I know it sounds crazy,But the necklace was giving me nightmares.
你把它扔了 我知道有点疯狂 但这条项链总是给我带来噩梦
I had to get rid of it.You could have just given it back to me.
我得摆脱掉 你可以直接还给我
Why? so you could give it back to Damon?
为什么 这样你就可以给达蒙了