She thinks Malcolm and I are having an affair?
她以为我和马尔科姆有外遇
And that it started back when dad was still alive.
爸爸还在的时候就这么想了
Why would she think that?
她为什么会这么想
She says you and dad were fighting.
她说你和爸爸一直在争吵
Mom...
妈妈
It's not your concern, sweetheart.
这不是你该担心的事,亲爱的
Thea made it my concern.
西娅的话让我担心
What was going on?
到底怎么回事
Robert was unfaithful to me repeatedly.
罗伯特曾多次出轨
It made our marriage difficult, to say the least.
退一步讲,这让我们的婚姻很难维持
I'm sorry, Oliver, but your father wasn't always the man you thought he was.
抱歉,奥利弗,但你的父亲不是那个你一直想的那个人
I know you thought he walked on water,
我知道他在你心中有多完美
but, you see, that how I wanted you to remember him--
但你知道吗,我就想让你这样记住他
As a good man who loved you.
一个爱你们的好男人
That's how I want Thea to remember him.
我也是希望西娅能这样记住他的
So promise me you'll keep it a secret.
所以答应我保守这个秘密
Of course.
当然
Mom.
妈妈
Yes?
怎么了
Why would Thea think that you and Mr. Merlyn are still sneaking around?
为什么西娅觉得你和梅林先生还在一起
Well, I can't imagine.
我也不晓得
Have you seen him lately?
你最近见过他吗
Oliver... He's been the CEO of Merlyn Global Group for years.
奥利弗,他担任梅林环球集团的总裁已经很多年了
I've been running Queen Consolidated mere weeks.
而我经营奎恩联合企业只有数周
Yes, I occasionally go and ask for advice.
没错,我是偶尔要向他请教
Is my interrogation over?
对我的审讯结束了吗