Gave me a lot of advice about how to play the Holmes boys.
给我很多建议 如何与福尔摩斯兄弟玩游戏
Do you know what he calls you?
你知道他怎么叫你们吗?
The Ice Man.....and the Virgin.
冰霜人和小处男
Didn't even ask for anything, he just likes to cause trouble -that's my kind of man.
他不索取什么 只是想制造麻烦 正是我爱的类型
And here you are, the dominatrix who brought a nation to its knees.
而这就是你 让国家屈膝的施虐女王
Nicely played.
真精彩
No.
不
Sorry?
你说什么?
I said no.
我说不是的
Very, very close, but no.
就差一点了 但还不成功
You got carried away.
你也被冲昏了头脑
The game was too elaborate, you were enjoying yourself too much.
这个有游戏太精益求精了 你玩的太开心了
There's no such thing as too much.
永远没有太开心这种事
Oh, enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine.
享受追猎的快乐当然可以
Craving the distraction6 of the game, I sympathise, but sentiment?
太贪馋于游戏的假饵部分 我理解 可是感情用事?
Sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side.
感情用事是失败者的催化剂
Sentiment? What are you talking about?
感情用事 你在说什么?
You.
说你
Oh, dear God.
上帝啊
Look at the poor man.
看看这个可怜的男人
You don't actually think I was interested in you?
你不会真以为我对你有兴趣吧?
Why?
为什么?
Because you're the great Sherlock Holmes, the clever detective in the funny hat?
因为你是伟大的夏洛克·福尔摩斯 带着搞笑帽子的聪明侦探?
No.
不
Because I took your pulse.
因为我测了你的脉
Elevated.
脉搏加快
Your pupils dilated.
你的瞳孔放大