Hiro!
小宏!
Yeah! They made it!
太好了!他们成功了!
Baymax?
大白呢?
Miss, can you hear me?
小姐,能听见我说话吗?
What is your name?
你叫什么名字?
Abigail Callaghan.
艾比盖尔·卡拉翰。
Okay, Abigail, you are gonna be fine.
好的,艾比盖尔,你会没事的。
We're taking you to the hospital.
我们这就送你去医院。
Move it!
过来!
A massive cleanup continues today at the headquarters of Krei Tech Industries.
今天克瑞科技工业的总部仍在进行大量的清理工作。
Reports are still flooding in about a group of unidentified individuals, who prevented what could have been a major catastrophe.
关于一个阻止了灾难发生的神秘团体的报导也如潮水般涌来。
The whole city of San Fransokyo is asking, "Who are these heroes?
整个旧京山都在疑惑:这些英雄到底是谁?
And where are they now?"
他们现在在何处?
It's so exciting.
真是激动人心。
Hey, sweetie!
亲爱的!
Okay.
好了。
Last hug.
再抱一下。
Bye!
再见!
And just then I was like...
然后我就像...
Get out of here.
一边儿去。
I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion.
我是大白,你的私人医疗保健伙伴。
Hello, Hiro.
你好,小宏。
We didn't set out to be superheroes, but sometimes life doesn't go the way you planned.
我们并非天生就是超级英雄,但有时生活不总会按照计划进行。
The good thing is, my brother wanted to help a lot of people, and that's what we're gonna do.
好消息是,我哥哥希望能帮助更多的人,这也是我们所要做的。
Who are we?
我们是谁?