手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 权力的游戏 > 权力的游戏第一季 > 正文

权力的游戏(MP3+中英字幕) 第4集:废物(27)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

How is Sansa?

珊莎还好吗?

She likes it here.

她很喜欢这儿.

She's the only Stark who does.

她是史塔克家唯一一个.

Favors her mother,

像他母亲的孩子,

not much of the North in her.

她不太象北境人.

What are you doing here? I might ask the same of you.

你来这儿做什么? 我也正想问你.

What is it you hope to accomplish?

你想要达到什么目的?

The King called on me to serve him and the realm,

国王要我为他和王国效力,

and that's what I'll do until he tells me otherwise.

我将尊令而行, 直到他另有命令.

You can't change him. You can't help him.

你无法改变他. 你无法帮助他.

He'll do what he wants, which is all he's ever done.

他会继续自行其是, 他一向如此.

You'll try your best to pick up the pieces.

你只能疲于奔命地收拾烂摊子.

If that's my job, then so be it.

既然如此, 我只能尽力而为.

You're just a soldier, aren't you?

你是一个战士, 对吧?

You take your orders and you carry on.

你接受命令, 执行命令.

I suppose it makes sense.

我想这可以理解.

Your older brother was trained to lead and you were trained to follow.

你所受的教育要求你追寻你哥哥的脚步.

I was also trained to kill my enemies, your Grace.

我所受的教育还要求我消灭敌人, 陛下.

As was I.

我也是.

Seven blessings to you, goodfolk!

愿七神祝福你, 好心人!

And to you.

也祝福你.

Boy! Bread, meat and beer. Quickly.

小子! 面包, 肉和啤酒. 快点.

Ah, good idea, grandfather. I'm starving.

啊, 好主意, 老爷爷. 我饿坏了.

A song while we wait or?

等菜时来听首歌吧--?

I'd rather throw myself down a well.

我宁可跳井.

Now now, grandfather, this may be your last chance if you're heading North.

老爷爷, 如果你朝北走, 这是你最后的机会了.

The only music the Northerners know is the howling of wolves!

北境人唯一熟悉的音乐就是狼嚎!

Gods.

诸神在上.

I'm sorry, My Lord. We're full up.

很抱歉, 大人. 已经客满了.

Every room. Tyrion: My men can sleep in the stable.

没房间了. 我的人可以睡马厩.

As for myself, I don't require a large room.

至于我嘛, 我不需要多大的房间.

Truly, My Lord, we have nothing.

真的, 大人, 真的没了.

Is there nothing I can do

真的没有办法

To remedy this?

解决这个问题吗?

You can have my room.

你可以住我的房间.

Now there's a clever man.

果然有聪明人.

You can manage food, I trust? Yoren, dine with me.

你能安排吃的吧, 我想? 尤伦, 一起来吃吧.

Aye, My Lord. My Lord of Lannister!

好啊, 大人. 兰尼斯特大人!

Might I entertain you while you eat?

我能在您用餐时为您助兴吗?

I can sing of your father's victory at King's Landing!

让我唱一首令尊在君临大捷的歌吧!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
accomplish [ə'kɔmpliʃ]

想一想再看

vt. 完成

联想记忆
heading ['hediŋ]

想一想再看

n. 标题,题目,航向
动词head的现在分词

 
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
entertain [.entə'tein]

想一想再看

v. 娱乐,招待,怀抱

 
remedy ['remidi]

想一想再看

n. 药物,治疗法,补救
vt. 治疗,补救,

 
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
stable ['steibl]

想一想再看

adj. 稳定的,安定的,可靠的
n. 马厩,

联想记忆
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。