Oh, I think I may have a lead.
我这里有线索了。
Whitaker was sole investor in all his real estate deals except one.
威德克在他的所有投资中都是单枪匹马,除了一项。
He bought a couple of parcels of land with the real estate holding company Landale.
他和一家名叫兰代尔的地产公司合伙购买了一些小地块。
Landale. Send me the address.
兰代尔,把地址发给我。
I'm on my way.
我这就去。
Landale Financials, second floor.
兰代尔财务公司,在二楼。
30 million or so in holdings.
手头有近3000万美金。
Principal is a guy named Calhoun.
老板是个叫卡霍尔的人。
Well, Calhoun's got a lot of security for a real estate developer.
作为一个房产开发商保镖实在是太多了。
Wait a second.
等等。
Who's this?
这是谁?
I think I just found Theresa's uncle Derek.
我刚看见了特蕾莎的叔叔德雷克。
Why would he turn up here?
他在这里干什么?
That's gonna have to wait.
这个先放一边。
Theresa just tried to sell those account numbers online.
特蕾莎正在网上出售那些账号。
I'm tracing the IP address where she logged on.
我在追踪她登录的IP地址。
It's at 89th and West End.
89街和西区大道交界口。
Get moving.
快去。
Is it a wireless network?
她是用的无线网吗?
It is.
是的。
Maybe she's in one of the surrounding buildings.
她可能在周围的房子里。
You got me pretty good back there.
上次你割得好狠啊。
Not...not looking for a rematch.
我不是来找你麻烦的。
I know what happened to you and your family.
我知道你们家的遭遇。
I'm here to help you.
我来帮你。
Just leave me alone.
别管我。
The man that killed your family's in jail.
杀了你全家的人已经进了监狱。
No one's gonna hurt you again.
不会有人再伤害你了。
cause I won't let them.
我不会允许。
You really shouldn't lie to kids.
别骗小孩子啊。