Have fun, boys.
玩开心点 小子们
Speaking of boys
刚说到小子们
I hope I'm not interrupting anything, Ms. Shaw,
希望我没打扰你 肖女士
but I could use some help with a new number.
我有个新号码需要你帮助
New number?
新号码
This particular number is involved in activities,
此号码卷入了一项活动
the implications of which are extraordinary,
范围之广超乎想象
perhaps global.
可能是全球性的
Can you meet me?
能来见我吗
Sure. I’m clocking out anyway.
当然 反正我也打卡下班了
New computer?
新电脑啊
Isn't that a week's salary for you?
得花你一礼拜的工资吧
Small price to pay for safety from Samaritan,
为避开撒马利亚人必须付出的小小代价
especially when hacking security-camera feeds.
黑进监控录像时特别需要
Security feeds? You want to fill me in?
监控录像 能解释下吗
A dangerous game is being played throughout the city.
城里很多人在玩一个危险的游戏
I'm trying to find the game master.
我要找到游戏的幕后主使
I've accessed the feeds from a security camera
我黑进了一个能看到
whose field includes a lamppost
街灯告示的监控录像
where one of the game's puzzles was posted.
游戏中的一个谜题就张贴在那里
By scrolling back through the archived footage,
希望能通过回放录像
I hope to identify who put it up.
找出是谁贴上去的
There.
这儿
Toby's Estate Coffee. Game master is a barista?
托比家咖啡 幕后主使是个服务生
Right across the street.
就在街对面
So this guy likes to play games, huh?
这家伙喜欢玩游戏是吧
So do I.
我也喜欢
Need I remind you, I'm not a proponent of violence.
我得提醒你 鄙人不尚暴力
We imply it. We may not have to use it.
吓唬一下 也许不用动手啊
Soy milk? I can't stand the stuff.
豆奶吗 真受不了这东西
Go cow, or go home.
要么牛奶 要么走人
Now, someone's got a few questions for you.
有人有问题想问你
Someone?
谁
First, I'd like to inform you
首先我要告诉你
that I've disabled the video streams back here,
后面的监控我已经关掉了
So no one can see or hear or help.
没人会看到 没人会听到 没人会来救你
Surprisingly lax security for someone of your interests.
没想到你这种人竟然会如此疏于防范
Who are you?
你是谁