Look, I don’t know why you want to be emancipated.
我不知道你为什么想独立。
And I don’t know what you’re been doing to drive him crazy. Bottom line, it’s over.
也不知道你为什么让他发疯。底线是…都结束了。
It’s now time for you two to kiss and make up.
是你们言归于好的时候了。
And just how are we supposed to do that?
那要怎么做?
Here’s a thought. Just look each other in the eye and say, I forgive you.
是这样...看着对方的眼睛,说我原谅你。
That your solution?
那是你的方法?
It actually a technique invented by this Dutch therapist. I saw him on TV.
事实上是一个荷兰医生发明的方法。我在电视上看到。
He says if you verbalize forgiveness, the brain can trick the heart into letting go of resentment.
他说,如果你们口头上原谅,大脑可以欺骗心灵,丢弃一切怨恨。
It really works. I did it with our cleaning lady.
很有效,我和保姆用过。
Um, I sorry, Dad, but I think my relationship with Andrew is just a bit more complicated than...
对不起,不过我觉得和Andrew的关系更复杂一些...
Would it kill you to at least try?
试一下会死么?
I’ll do it for you, Grandpa.
我做...为你,爷爷。
That my boy. Bree?
这才是我孙子。Bree?
Fine. Yes, um, so, um, who goes first?
好!是的,嗯...那么谁先来?
Either, or. It doesn’t matter.
都行,没关系。
Mom, I forgive you.
妈妈,我原谅你。
Andrew, I forgive you.
Andrew,我原谅你。