Oh,come on,man! I'm just trying to make an honest living!
拜托,我只想正当地谋生
There's nothing honest about what you do!
你所做的,哪有正当可言
Who supplies you with Vertigo?
谁供给你迷魂药
Tell me now and you live.
告诉我,就放你走
Please! They'll kill me!
求你了,别杀我
Whoever you fear... Fear me more!
不管你是怕谁,你该更怕我
Okay, okay! We call him The Count,that's all I know.
好吧,我们叫他伯爵,我只知道这些
I swear to God!
我发誓
Get me down from here!
把我放下来
Find what you're looking for?
找到你想要的了吗
Took down three Vertigo pushers tonight,Diggle.
解决了三个非法销售迷魂药的,狄格
Last one finally knew a name. The Count.
最后一个可算给出了个名字,伯爵
The Count? That's worse than The Hood.
伯爵,这名字比帽衫侠还弱
You're not going back out there.
你别再出去了
I'm not done for the night.
今晚还没完事
Whoever this Count is,he has a lot of blood on his hands, and it is long past time he started paying.
不管伯爵是谁,他杀人无数,他要还的账可太多
Well,slow down,I think you're missing the point here.
慢着,你没抓住重点
What? Thea.
什么?西娅。
Her hearing's in a few hours.
她的听证会还有几小时开始
You think she cares more about some drug lord getting his just desserts,
你觉得她更在乎毒枭落网
or you being by her side when she needs you the most?
还是在她最需要你时,你的陪伴