手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:遗产引发的命案

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

There are exactly eight people in the world that know that this thing exists.

这世上只有八个人知道这机器的存在。

If anyone else ever found out,

如果被别人发现了,

There'd be such an outcry.

肯定会引起反对。

They'd turn it off.

他们就会关掉它。

The intelligence the machine produces has already foiled a half dozen major terrorist plots.

这机器所提供的情报已经成功阻止了许多恐怖计划。

How are we supposed to live with this, knowing that someone out there needs help?

知道有那么多人需要帮助却袖手傍观,我们怎么能这样苟活啊?

Well, we don't have to.

我们不必知道。

I've coded the machine.

我给机器设了程序。

Every night at midnight, it deletes the irrelevant list.

每天午夜,它会删除所有无关信息。

We didn't build this to save somebody.

我们造这台机器不是为了保护某个人。

We built it to save everybody.

而是为了保护所有人。

Where's the girl?

那女孩在哪儿?

Kid's worth a fortune, Finch.

那孩子握着价值连城的遗产,芬奇。

Land the father bought panned out fifty fold.

她父亲买下的地皮价格翻了五十倍。

And Landale wants it all.

而兰代尔想要独吞。

Killed the whole family.

所以叫人杀了他全家。

Expected to clean up after it cleared probate, till they found out the girl was still alive.

除掉所有能继承财产的人。后来他们发现女孩还活着。

Calhoun, the father's business partner.

卡霍尔,她父亲的生意伙伴。

I've got eyes on him.

我在监视他。

And he's walking.

而他现在有动作了。

So's theresa. Got to go.

特蕾莎也是。挂了。

Wait. Theresa.

特蕾莎,等等。

You know I can't keep up with you.

你知道我跑不过你。

Can I ask you where you're going?

我能问下你要去哪儿吗?

I'm better off alone.

我最好一个人行动。

And how's that?

为什么?

It's safer.

这样更安全。

I don't think so. Please.

我觉得不是。拜托了。

Sooner or later, you're gonna have to trust someone.

迟早,你得去信任别人。

You can't kill me.

你不能杀我。

They need me.

他们需要我。

See...

知道吗?

You have vastly overestimated your value in this process.

你高估了自己在整件事中的价值。

They'll just hire another couple of lawyers.

他们只需要再雇几个律师就行了。

So. I'll ask you one more time.

所以。我再问你一次。

Where's the girl?

那女孩在哪儿?

Kiss my ass.

去你的吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
partner ['pɑ:tnə]

想一想再看

n. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人
v. 同 ... 合

联想记忆
fortune ['fɔ:tʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,命运,运气

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
irrelevant [i'relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 不恰当的,无关系的,不相干的

联想记忆
fold [fəuld]

想一想再看

n. 折层,折痕
vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。