We were just leaving and I wanted to say goodbye.Good to see you again, Damon.
我们要走了 我过来告别 很高兴再见到你 达蒙
No kiss?I'm full of vervain.I put it in everything I drink.I put it in everything I drink.
不吻别吗 我体内很多马鞭草 我喝的东西里面都加了马鞭草 你为何告诉我这个
Lexi was my friend.How could you?The tomb can be opened.
莱希是我的朋友 你怎能杀了她 坟墓可以打开
You are lying! Emily's grimoire, her spellbook.
撒谎 艾米莉的魔法书
If you know how she closed the tomb.The reversal process will be in her book.
如果你知道她怎样封闭坟墓 学会书中的反转方法
You can open that tomb.And where is this book?You have no idea.
你就能开 书在哪儿 你不知道
No. I'm telling you the truth.And I believe you.My dear sweet Bree.
不 我说的是真的 我相信你 我的宝贝布瑞
That's why I'm almost sorry.So why did you bring me with you?
所以我稍微有点抱歉 你为什么带我和你一起
Well, you're not the worst company in the world, Elena.
埃琳娜 你并不是世上最差的同伴
You should give yourself more credit.Seriously?You were there in the road.
你应该对自己有点信心 是吗 你当时躺在路上
All damsel in distress-like.I knew it would piss off Stefan.And...
一副可怜无助的样子 我知道这样会把斯特凡气疯 而且
And you are not the worst company in the world, Elena.
你不是世上最差的同伴 埃琳娜
I used to be more fun.You did Ok.I saved your life.I know.And don't you forget it.
我以前更有趣 算不错了 我救了你的命 知道 别忘了