手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第38期:不辞而别的哈罗德

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Theresa.
  • 特蕾莎。
  • Are you looking for Harold?
  • 你在找哈罗德吗?
  • Is he taking another personal day?
  • 他又请假了吗?
  • I don't think so. I was hoping you knew.
  • 我觉得不是。我还指望你知道。
  • Maggie said he'd been transferred, but Dave said he was laid off.
  • 玛姬说他被调走了,但戴夫说他被炒了。
  • He didn't even say goodbye.
  • 他都没道别。
  • And here I was thinking we were getting a little closer, Harold.
  • 我刚还觉得咱俩的关系更进一步了呢,哈罗德。
  • I told you I'm a very private person.
  • 我说过我很注重隐私。
  • Well, you're gonna need to trust someone at some point.
  • 你总得学会去信任别人。
  • Trust? That's not something I come by very easily.
  • 信任?对我来说可不那么容易。
  • I have my reasons.
  • 我有我的理由。
  • Are you ever gonna tell me those reasons?
  • 你有准备告诉我是什么理由吗?
  • I'll call you.
  • 我会打给你。


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Theresa.

特蕾莎。

Are you looking for Harold?

你在找哈罗德吗?

Is he taking another personal day?

他又请假了吗?

I don't think so. I was hoping you knew.

我觉得不是。我还指望你知道。

Maggie said he'd been transferred, but Dave said he was laid off.

玛姬说他被调走了,但戴夫说他被炒了。

He didn't even say goodbye.

他都没道别。

And here I was thinking we were getting a little closer, Harold.

我刚还觉得咱俩的关系更进一步了呢,哈罗德。

I told you I'm a very private person.

我说过我很注重隐私。

Well, you're gonna need to trust someone at some point.

你总得学会去信任别人。

Trust? That's not something I come by very easily.

信任?对我来说可不那么容易。

I have my reasons.

我有我的理由。

Are you ever gonna tell me those reasons?

你有准备告诉我是什么理由吗?

I'll call you.

我会打给你。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。