Is he breathing?
他还活着吗?
Here's what I need you to do. Keep his head tilted up.
按照我说的做,把他的头侧向一边
All right. Keep it back like this.
好的,让他的背部保持这样
Clinch his nose, keep his head tilted. Breathe in him now. Go.
捏住他的鼻子,让他头侧向一边,开始人工呼吸,快
That's good.
很好
Come on, Dom.
醒醒,多姆
Come on, goddammit!
快醒来,妈的
You come on, you breathe!
快醒过来啊
Go, go, breathe!
快快,呼吸啊
C'mon, dammit. Let's go. Come on, Dom! I need you to breathe.
快,继续人工呼吸,多姆,你倒是呼吸啊
Come on, Dom. Come back, c'mon.
醒醒,多姆,快醒过来
Come on, buddy. Dom, come on!
加把劲,兄弟,多姆,醒醒
Back off!
让开
Will you stop? Breathe into him.
你别哭了,快给他人工呼吸
You breathe into him.
做人工呼吸啊
You breathe into him. Back off!
给他做人工呼吸 你走开
Please, please, Dom.
求你了,多姆
Dom, baby.
多姆,宝贝
I know you're hurting right now.
我知道你现在很难受
But I want you to listen.
但我要你仔细听我说
Stay awake and focus on me.
醒过来,好好看着我
I remember everything.
我都记起来了
It came to me like a flood.
记忆像洪水一样涌了回来
That night, in the Dominican Republic.
就是那晚,在多米尼加共和国
The night we got married.
我们结婚的那晚
Will this do?
这个能代替吗
We have eternity in this moment.
这一刻就是我们的永远
You will never be alone again.
你不会再孤单一人了
I vow, wherever you go, I go.
我发誓,无论你去哪里,我就去哪里
You ride, I ride.
你飙车,我就飙车
You fight, I fight.
你战斗,我就战斗
And if you ever die on me, Dominic Toretto...
如果你敢死在我面前,多米尼克·多雷托
I'm gonna die with you.
我也会跟着你去死
I love you, Letty.
我爱你,莱蒂
I will always love you.
永远爱你
If you die, I die.
你死,我也死
And I'm not ready to leave this place yet.
可是我还没有准备好离开这个世界
This moment, still ours.
这一时刻,还是属于我们的
I remember everything.
所有的事我都记起来了
I remember it all.
全部都记得了
It's about time.
也该记起来了
Oh, God.
哦,天啊
Why didn't you tell me we were married?
你为什么不告诉我们结婚了
Because you can't tell someone they love you.
我总不能告诉你,你是爱我的
Holy shit.
我的天啊