While I admit that bout was particularly one-sided,
虽然这场比赛是一边倒
would anybody else like to give it a try?
还有人想来尝试一下吗
The point of these little gladiatorial distractions is to strengthen unit cohesion.
这次小比试的目的,是加强组织凝聚力
To that end,I think our newest recruit ought to be afforded the opportunity to try his hand.
为此,我想我们应该给予最新招募的成员一次试手的机会
I can't believe you just killed that guy.
难以想象你杀了这个人
You really have a low opinion of me.
你真觉得我就那么点能耐么
Whoa! That's a neat trick. You going to teach me that one day?
哇哦,这个把戏不错,什么时候教我
No. What are you doing?
不教。你想干什么
You need to arrange a new identity for this guy.
你给这家伙弄个新身份
Get him out of the city.
帮他逃出这里
Right,so your Ruskie pal draws out The Count, vigilante takes him down.
然后俄国佬朋友把伯爵引出来,治安维持着把他放倒
No,Diggle,because then the Bratva would know that I used them,
不,狄格,那样黑手党就知道我利用了他们
and that relationship is too valuable.
这关系网价值非凡
I do the meet with The Count as myself, let him leave,then we follow him to his hideout.
我得真的亲自见见伯爵,让他离开,然后跟踪他到藏身之处
Just that easy,huh?
说的真轻松啊
Well,I will still need my trust bodyguard.
仍旧需要你的援手
Fantastic. Looking forward to my new and exciting career as a drug dealer.
棒极了,真心期待刺激的毒贩生涯
He's a captain. And he has money.
他是一名队长,而且很有钱
Are you interested?
你感兴趣吗
Let's say...yes.
那就...好吧