手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 疑犯追踪第一季 > 正文

疑犯追踪第1季 (MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:神秘特种兵的信息

来源:可可英语 编辑:liekkas   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

You Carter?

你是卡特吗?

Yeah.

是我。

Molina...Robbery.

我是抢劫科的莫利纳。

I hear you're chasing after some mysterious special forces guy.

听说你在追踪一个神秘的特种兵。

Yeah, what is it to you?

是的,怎么?

Come here.

来。

I may have something for you.

我这边有点信息。

His prints showed up on a bank job yesterday.

他的指纹出现在了昨天的银行抢劫案中。

On a bank job?

银行抢劫案?

Yeah. Four armed guys knocked over a bank on Houston.

四个武装男子抢劫了在休斯顿的一家银行。

See that guard there?

看到那个保安了吗?

Tries to be a hero.

想要逞英雄。

Someone stops him from getting his head blown off.

有人阻止了他,免得他被人爆头。

When CSU did elimination prints, they printed the guard's holster.

鉴证科在排查指纹时他们检查了这个保安的枪套。

It was your mystery man.

是你那神秘人士的指纹。

Well, did they stop him? Interview him?

他们拦住他询问了吗?

No, he slipped away before the first units got there.

没有,他在第一队人马过去前就走了。

Of course.

不奇怪。

See the way these guys are moving?

看到那些人的移动方式了吗?

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that's a milspec radio.

好吧,我肯定那是军规无线电。

They're soldiers.

他们是士兵。

So your special forces guy fits right in.

所以你那神秘的特种兵才会出现。

I mean, he...he could be their inside man.

我是说,他可能是他们的内线。

Mind if I keep this?

我能留着这个吗?

Looks like your taxi ride paid off, Finch.

看来你的出租车计划起效啦,芬奇。

Latimer just called me.

拉蒂莫刚刚打电话通知我。

He wants me to meet the team...tonight.

他要我今晚和团伙见面。

Come on. Move, move.

快走。

What we got, Straub?

怎么样,斯特劳博?

I.D.Checks out.

身份查实了。

Pay-as-you-go cell phone bought two days ago.

用的是一次性手机两天前买的。

Ran the calls - mainly take-out, couple to some jarheads in San Diego, last call's from Latimer.

打的电话基本是叫外卖,几个在圣迭戈的大兵,最后一个电话是拉蒂莫打的。

What the hell is this about?

这到底算什么?

I thought Latimer wanted you to meet me.

拉蒂莫不是叫你们和我碰面吗。

He also told us to put a bullet in your head If we didn't like you.

他还说要是我们不喜欢你,就一枪毙了你。

And right now, we don't.

而我们确实不喜欢你。

I'm just an ex-soldier, needs some money fast.

我不过是退役老兵,急需用钱。

You don't trust me? Fine.

你不信任我?无所谓。

But the 107 trusted me back in '05, in Tikrit, and I trusted them.

但05年时,我可信任107步兵团的哥们,在提克里特,我信任他们。

How the hell do you know our unit?

你他妈怎么知道我们的番号?

Big fella's got it tattooed all over his arm.

那个大块头手臂上有纹身。

You don't call us.

你别打电话给我们。

We call you.

只能我们打给你。

When we do...you lose that phone.

我们一打给你……你就扔了手机。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
elimination [i.limi'neiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 除去,消除

 
cell [sel]

想一想再看

n. 细胞,电池,小组,小房间,单人牢房,(蜂房的)巢室

 
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
holster ['həulstə]

想一想再看

n. 手枪皮套

联想记忆
mysterious [mis'tiəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。