What is this, compressed air?Did you make it yourself?Who are you?
这是什么 空气枪 你自己做的吗 你是谁
I'm not going to hurt you Unless you try that again.Now...Who are you?I'm a teacher.
我不会伤害你的 除非你还想用它射杀我 说吧 你是谁 我是个老师
Are we going to have to do this the hard way?
非得给你点颜色瞧瞧你才说实话吗
I'm also a historian.And while researching virginia, I--Made a few discoveries about your town.
我还是个历史学家 在调查弗吉尼亚的时候 我 在你们镇发现了一些蛛丝马迹
So you show up like Van Helsing.Come on.Tell me the truth.My wife was a parapsychologist.
所以你像范海辛一样出现了 拜托 跟我说实话 我妻子是个心理玄学家
She spent her life researching paranormal activity in this area.
她毕生都在研究此地区的超自然现象
It was her work that led me here.Where's your wife?Dead.A vampire killed her.
我是因为她的研究才来的 你妻子在哪儿 死了 一个吸血鬼杀了她
Where's the Gilbert journal?What do you want with it? Where is it?
吉尔伯特的日记在哪 你想拿它做什么 在哪儿
It's on my desk. No, it's not.It was on my desk.Anything?Not yet. Just a lot of gibberish.
在我桌上 不 不在 刚刚还在的 有什么发现吗 还没 只有很多胡话
Yeah, some people just shouldn't journal.I thought this Gilbert was the brains.
某些人真不会写日记 我以为那个吉尔伯特是天才呢
don't you have a date?Yep.Wish me luck.
你不是有个约会吗 是的 给我个幸运之吻吧
I saw her again today The most beautiful woman in town,With a name just as pretty, Pearl.
今天我又见到了她 镇上最美的女人 人如其名 珍珠
Have you thought any more of what I've said?We'll leave soon, Pearl, I promise.
你考虑过我说的事了吗 我们很快就离开 珍珠 我保证
I need to take care of a few things first.
我得先处理一些事情