Anna, your face!It's nothing.It didn't look like nothing.
安娜你的脸 没事 看起来不像没事
You didn't have to hit him that hard.Yes, I did.
你用不着那么用力吧 我就想使劲打他
Grab him, and let's go.I'm taking him to meet my mother.
带上他 我们走 我要带他见见我妈妈
Where's your date?Who knows?Ah, is the honeymoon over already?Maybe.
你女伴呢 管她呢 过了蜜月期了吧 可能是
After all that grief you gave me about liking her.
你说喜欢她 我还悲伤了好一阵呢
I figured it would have lasted longer than five minutes.
我早就猜到你们只是三分钟热度
I just...I don't know if I can do the whole public couple thing,
我只是不知道 能否处理好做公开恋人
She--she seems like she might be a little clingy.Well, good.
她 她有点太粘人了 挺好
I need my boy single anyway.Incoming.There you are. Here I am.
我哥们还是单身比较好 来了 你在这呢 是啊
Yeah, well, I'm not drunk enough,So I'm just going to go get another beer.
我还没深醉 我过去再拿瓶啤酒
So...So.I have another speech.Ok.The hand thing with Elena,it was lame.Well, I was lame.
那么 什么 我又有话要说 说吧 在埃琳娜面前牵手 其实恨差劲 是我很差劲
And, hey, your feelings for Elena aside,Damon was there,And he was always such a jerk to me.
其实 抛开你对埃琳娜的旧情不说 达蒙当时也在场 他以前总是对我很不好
And...I wanted to show off that I was with the good guy.
所以 我想炫耀一下我在跟一个好男孩在一起
So, anyway, I was lame.So..Forgiven?Yeah, course. Yeah.
最终说来 我很差劲 那么 原谅我吗 当然原谅 当然