手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 陨落星辰 > 陨落星辰第一季 > 正文

陨落星辰第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第116期:上尉心中的郁结(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

I came here right after the bombs dropped, and I found Linda's fiance outside.

炸弹一响我就跑回这里,然后我发现琳达的未婚夫就在外面
He was badly wounded.
他受了重伤
He had been trying to help them when he got hit.
他被击中了还在救别人
My youngest daughter, Sophia, captured by the Skitters.
我的小女儿,索菲亚被突击者抓走了
Linda and Jeanne were taking cover in a house down the street,
琳达和珍藏在街那边的一座房子里
and the Mechs opened up on them. And, um...
械甲怪对她们开枪。然后...
I combed that rubble for a long time, but they were gone.
我在废墟里找了很久,但她们不见了
So I went after Sophia.
于是我去找索菲亚
You found her?
找到她了吗
I found her. She was harnessed.
找到了,但她被脊甲化了
And they had her working at a site near Sudbury.
它们让她在萨德伯里附近干活
Pulled her out of there and took her home.
我把她从那里救出来,然后带回家

陨落星辰第一季

The harness -- you tried to take it off of her?

你试着把脊甲去掉了吗
Yeah. But those spikes...
是的。可是那些刺钉...
They were in too deep.
扎得太深了
And I couldn't, so...
去不掉,所以...
You should have told me.
你应该早点跟我说的
I've never been one for self-pity.
我不是顾影自怜的人
A lot of people had a lot worse things than that happen to them.
很多人经历过比他们更悲惨的事情
Not like that.
不是这样的
I can't believe that when I brought Ben and those other kids back, you didn't --
真不敢相信我把本和其他孩子带回来的时候,你都没有...
Well, I was happy for you. I was happy for you, and I was happy for Mike.
我也为你高兴啊。我为你高兴,也为迈克高兴
Maybe if I'd waited, huh?
我如果等一段时间就好了,是吧
We can't stay here. We got to get back.
不能在这里久待。我们得回去
I know. You've got your boys to fight for. That's something worth fighting for.
我知道,你还要为你的孩子们战斗。他们值得你这么拼命
But all I've been living on this whole time -- I'm just living on revenge!
可是我过的这些日子呢,我活着只是为了复仇
It's not good enough! It's not good enough!
这样没意义!没意义
And you're right. I have not been sleeping, but I'm gonna sleep tonight.
你说的没错,我是还没睡,但今晚我要睡觉
I'm gonna sleep in my own bed, which is where I should have been...all along.
我要睡在自己床上,这才是我一直以来的归宿
You're gonna quit? You're giving up?
你不干了?要放弃吗
We're three days away from the attack.
三天后就要进攻了
Hey, look, I'm sorry about what happened,
我对过去的事情很抱歉
but there are a lot of other lives at stake.
可是还有更多人的生命危在旦夕

重点单词   查看全部解释    
harness ['hɑ:nis]

想一想再看

n. 马具,系在身上的绳子,甲胄,安全带
vt

 
revenge [ri'vendʒ]

想一想再看

n. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会
v

联想记忆
stake [steik]

想一想再看

n. 桩,赌注,利害关系
v. 下注,用桩支撑

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。