It Isn't.This is Alaric's wife.This is her. This is isobel.He gave this to you?
的确不是 这是阿拉里克的妻子 这就是她 伊泽贝尔 他给了你这个吗
Everything he knows about vampires, he learned from her.
他的吸血鬼知识全部来自她妻子
He believes that she was killed by one.Oh, my god.
他相信她是被一个吸血鬼杀掉的 天呐
Listen, Elena,there is a lot about Isobel that Alaric can tell you,
听着 埃琳娜 阿拉里克可以告诉你很多关于伊泽贝尔的事
but I need you hold of a little while before you talk to him.
我希望你缓一缓 再去找他谈
Why? I know it's a lot to ask of you,but will you do that for me?
为什么 我知道让你很为难 但你能为我做到吗
Tickets for the raffle are now on sale.
奖票在打折
All proceeds benefit the annual founder's day celebration.
所有收入将被用于年度创始日庆祝活动
That's a good look for you.Embarrassed and uncomfortable?Yep, that's the one.
衣服和你真配 窘迫又不舒服吗 对 就要那种感觉
Hey, look. I'm, uh, sorry about earlier.It was just kind of a...a shock.
早上的事我很抱歉 只是有点震惊
Well, I'm sorry for dropping it on you,but I felt like you should know.
很抱歉我突然告诉你那些事 但我觉得你应该知道
No, I get it.At some point,maybe you and Elena could talk.
没事 我理解 从某种程度上来说 也许你和埃琳娜可以谈谈
I'm sure she'd like to hear about Isobel,what she was like.
我敢肯定她会很乐意了解伊泽贝尔的事情 关于她的为人
Yeah. Or not. No pressure.I don't know if that's a...a great idea.
是啊 或者算了 不给你压力了 我不知道那样做好不好
At least not...not for a while.Where'd our girlfriend go?
但暂时还是算了 我们的女朋友去哪儿了
She's on her way to the grill.I, uh, wanted to talk to you.
她去格尔酒吧了 我想和你谈谈