Beth. Do you have a moment?
贝丝,你有时间吗
Not if it involves words like
我可没空听你说什么
"I'm sorry, why didn't I see it?"
"我很抱歉,没有考虑周全"
or any other such blame game lingo about how you didn't know Andrea Brown was behind all this.
或是其他推卸责任的话,"没想到安德莉亚·布朗才是幕后黑手"
I guess I don't need a moment.
那我就不占用你的时间了
Janice, go home, open some wine, listen to Stevie Nicks.
詹妮丝,回家喝点酒听听史蒂薇·尼克斯
We had a great day.
今天表现很不错
Thank you, Beth. Good night.
谢谢你,贝丝,晚安
Good night.
晚安
It's Pearl Jam.
是珍珠果酱乐队的碟子
Nothing against the Carpenters, but it might be time to step into a new decade.
不是我对卡彭特乐队有意见,但是你也该进入新纪元了
Cool.
好吧
You work long hours.
你总是加班
I like what I do.
我热爱我的工作
Do you even have a personal life?
你有私生活吗
What do you want, Jack?
你想干什么,杰克
I have a problem. It involves Deputy D.A.Amanda Taylor.
我有问题。跟副检察官阿曼达·泰勒有关
What about her?
跟她有什么关系
We had a relationship back in New York.
我们在纽约时交往过一段时间
She got pregnant, had a kid.
她怀孕了,生了个儿子
I denied it was mine for years.
多年来我一直否认他是我的亲生骨肉
Back then, I wasn't much of a father.
之前,我算不上什么好父亲
I wasn't around, I was--I was horrible.
一直不在家,简直糟糕透顶
Amanda and I had a complicated relationship...
我和阿曼达之间的感情很复杂
Up and down, in and out of eachother's lives,
若离若即,时好时坏,如同彼此生命的过客
and she transferred to L.A. to get away from me, but here I am.
她申请调来洛杉矶是为了离开我,但我又跟来了
Is that it?
说完了吗
No. I made other mistakes while I was in New York,
不,我在纽约时还犯过其他的错误
things in my past that could still hurt me, jeopardize my career.
想起来依旧让人难受的往事,而且会危及我的事业
Fix it.
自己解决
I don't know if it can be fixed.
我不知道这事能否被解决
I wouldn't know where to begin.
我无从下手
Well, the truth seems to be working for you.
可以先从说实话开始
Today anyway. Fix it, Jack.
照今天的情况看来。把事情解决好,杰克
I'd hate to lose you. You're good.
我不想失去你这组员,你是挺厉害的