Mrs. Crawford. Please come in.
克劳福德太太。请进
How often do you see him?
你多久能见他一次
Twice a week at first. Now usually just once.
一开始是一周两次,现在一般是一周一次
You're satisfied, then?
你这样就满足了吗
Enough to keep seeing him.
一直能见他就够了
Your intention is not to tell Jack.
你不想告诉杰克
I don't see what good it would do.
告诉他也没用
Jack sees the world at its worst. Don't need him seeing me at mine.
杰克看尽了世间丑态,不必再加我这一件了
He already has too much to worry about.
他已经够烦的了
He has room for one more worry.
无所谓再多这一件
I feel like you're protecting him.
我觉得你在保护他
I am. I've had dinner at your home.
没错。我在你家吃过晚餐
You have a professional relationship with my husband.
你和我丈夫有工作关系
There's no conflict of interest, me being here?
我来你这看诊没有利益冲突吧
It's unorthodox, but not unheard of.
的确不合规定,但也不是没有先例
Given the nature of your problem, seeing someone who knows Jack removes some of the guesswork.
鉴于你的问题,一个认识杰克的医生能更好地帮你省去一些臆测
This all started as some misguided stab at maintaining my dignity.
一切都始于被人误导,试图维护自尊
Nothing undignified about this.
这没有什么不体面的
Not yet. But I have indignity to look forward to, don't I?
现在确实没有。但颜面尽失也只是迟早的事,不是吗
The only indignity I see is resentment.
我看到的唯一的不体面就是怨恨
Why do you resent your husband?
为什么对你丈夫心怀怨念
I resent that Jack has too much to worry about to worry about me.
我对杰克不满,是因为他总是心事重重,让我也担心
But that's your choice. Not his.
但这是你自己的选择,不是因为他
Then maybe you should see us both for couples counseling.
也许我们两个应该一起来做个婚姻咨询
I would recommend another psychiatrist for couples.
我会推荐别的心理医生来做婚姻咨询
I wouldn't want you to have the home-court advantage.
我可不想让你有所谓的主场优势
It's hard enough dealing with how I feel about all of this.
让我自己面对这事已经够难了
Don't need to deal with how Jack feels about it.
没有余力再去安抚杰克