And then, a month ago, Billy took him to the vet and, you know...
于是一个月前 比利把他带去兽医那里...
He's dead?
他死了?
Put down.
被安乐死了
Yeah. No choice.
对 实在没办法
So it's over.
一切都结束了
It was just a joke, you know.
你知道 就是个玩笑
Yeah, hilarious(!)
嗯 真幽默
You've nearly driven a man out of his mind.
你们快把一个人逼疯了
You know he's actually pleased you're here? Secretly pleased.
知道吧 其实他暗自高兴你来了
Is he?
是吗?
That's nice.
那就好
I suppose he likes having all the same faces back together.
估计他喜欢熟面孔重聚在一起
Appeals to his...his...
满足了他的……
Asperger's?
亚斯伯格症? (较高功能自闭症)
So, you believe them about having the dog destroyed?
所以你相信那只狗处理掉了
No reason not to.
为什么不
Well, hopefully there's no harm done.
顺利的话 没什么坏影响
I'm not quite sure what I'd charge them with, anyway.
也不知该怎么起诉他们
I'll have a word with the local force.
我会和当地警局谈谈
Right, that's that, then. Catch you later.
很好 就这样吧 回头见
I'm enjoying this.
这里真不错
It's nice to get London out of your lungs.
伦敦的浊气都排干净了
So that was their dog that people saw out on the moor?
沼地上大家看到的就是他们的狗?
Looks like it.
似乎是
But that wasn't what you saw, that wasn't just an ordinary dog.
不过你看到的不是 那不是普通的狗
No. It was immense.
对 巨大无比
It had burning red eyes, and it was glowing, John, its whole body was glowing.
杀气腾腾的红眼睛闪着光 约翰 通体发光
I've got a theory, but I need to get back into Baskerville to test it.
我想出了个道理 但要回到巴斯克维尔去验证一下
How? Can't pull off the ID trick again.
怎么去? 证件的把戏不能再用了
Might not have to.
也许不需要