Who are these women?
这些女人都是谁?
Benton's conquests?
本顿的猎物?
Any of them Megan Tillman?
梅根·提尔曼在里面吗的吗?
No.
没有。
He hasn't researched her online.
他还没上网查她。
He hasn't even looked up the area of her apartment, or the hospital.
他甚至还没有查她公寓周围,或者是医院周围。
There's nothing to connect him to our doctor.
他跟医生之间的没有任何关联。
He's careful...Methodical.
他很谨慎花样百出。
Maybe he wasn't always so careful.
也许他不是总那么小心。
I've been combing through his history.
我过滤了一遍他的履历。
Mr. Benton has an old college record that's been expunged.
本顿先生有一个已经被撤销的大学旧记录。
Might illuminate what kind of a man we're dealing with.
也许有助于帮我们了解这个人。
But, we need access, and I know someone who can help.
但 我们要权限,而我刚好认识个能帮忙的人。
I'm not all that comfortable with your arrangement with Detective fusco.
我对你跟弗斯科警探之间的协议并不是很放心。
He's an asset.
他很有用。
He's a corrupt police officer that tried to murder you.
他是个想谋杀你的腐败警察。
He's not the first person who's tried to kill me.
他不是第一个要杀我的人。
Fusco will stay in line.
弗斯科会是个好同志。
Your Detective is a nice pet to keep, Mr. Reese, but sooner or later...he'll bite you back.
你的警探宠物现在是很乖,里瑟先生,但是早晚会反咬你一口。
What's the matter?
怎么回事?
You can't keep up with your old man, huh?
你连你老爹都跟不上了?
I got it.
我去捡。
Excuse me, Detective Fusco?
请问下,是弗斯科警探么?
Who are you guys supposed to be?
你们几个是干什么的?
We're supposed to be drug dealers, except a group of very foolish cops stole most of our product.
我们几个是干贩毒的,出了一帮蠢的要死的死条子偷走了我们的货。
You got me confused.
我不懂了。
Detective Stills is the guy you want.
你们得去找斯蒂尔斯警探。
Stills is missing, and the rest of your dirty cop friends are in jail.
斯蒂尔斯失踪了,而其余你的那些黑条子兄弟都吃了官司蹲了号。
That leaves you on the hook for a million dollars worth of cocaine.
只剩下你了这批货是市值一百万的可卡因。
We want our money.
我们要追回我们的货款。
Let me go to the A.T.M. , make a withdrawal.
那我去柜员机上直接给你们取现提款好了。
Dad, come on, let's play.
爸,还扯啥呢,我们再来玩啊。
Just a minute, buddy.
马上来,小子。
Our children...They, uh...They see too much violence.
我们的下一代……他们看到太多暴力了。
You have a good head on your shoulders.
你脖子上带着一颗好头颅。
Bring us the money in two days, and you get to come home to your son with it still attached.
两天之内给我们送钱过去,这样你还能顶着脑袋回家看孩子。
Win-win.
双赢。