Captain. I'd like a word in private.
上尉,我想和你单独谈谈
I told you to set up an O.P. at the five-mile line.
我告诉你让你在五里线设置观察哨
What are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
I sent Hal and Margaret. They can get it done.
我派了哈尔和玛格丽特,他们能搞定
That's not your call.
这不是你说了算
I give you an order, I expect it to be followed out.
我给你下了命令,就是希望你能去执行
Captain, I'd like a word in private.
上尉,我想和你单独谈谈
I know about the pills. I'd like to know how many of those you're taking.
我知道你吃药的事了,我想知道你服了多少量
We don't have time for this.
没时间管这些了
We are one day away from kicking these aliens in their teeth.
距离重挫外星人只剩一天了
And you're shutting me out, sending me off on a sentry-post duty.
而你还把我排除在外,派我去放哨
Now, if you're holding something back...
如果你有什么隐瞒
What are you gonna do?
你想干什么
You gonna relieve me of my command?
你要取代我指挥官的位置吗
I'd hope you'd do the right thing for the 2nd Mass before it came to that.
希望发展到那个地步之前,你能为二团做出正确指挥
You've been wanting to take over this outfit ever since Porter first gave you a commission.
自从波特任命你为副官,你就想接管这一切
That's not true.
不是这样的
You're questioning my strategy...
质疑我的策略
Ignoring a direct order. That is rank insubordination.
无视直接命令,这是以下犯上
Danner and Jimmy!
丹纳和吉米进来
I'm asking you... consider the lives of your fighters.
我请求你考虑一下战士们的生命
That's all I am considering. Jimmy, get the door.
这正是我在考虑的。吉米,关上门
Lieutenant Danner, secure Tom's weapons.
丹纳中尉,没收汤姆的武器
Don't do it. Captain.
别这样,上尉
Lieutenant Danner. Don't do it.
丹纳中尉,别
Put them on the deck, please. Don't do this.
把武器交出来。别这样
Hold him in the boiler room till I tell you otherwise.
把他关在锅炉房,听候我的命令
Yes, sir.
遵命,长官
It's a mistake.
这是个错误
The only mistake I can see is not removing you from duty sooner.
我唯一的错误就是没有尽早把你撤职
You're making a mistake. These people are depending on you.
你错了。这些人都靠你了
Captain.
上尉
I don't like it, Jimmy.
我也不想这样,吉米
But we can't let Mason poison the ranks,
但我们不能让梅森越级行事
not when we're hours away from a major offensive.
尤其离大举进攻还剩几小时的时候
I hope I can count on you, Jimmy.
别让我失望,吉米