You don't scare me,idiot.
你吓不倒我 笨蛋
Scared now?
现在害怕吗?
Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.
看她的小鼻子抽动,她是害怕了。
Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...
哭了,小宝贝兔子!哭哇... 嗷...
Oh, you don't know when to quit, do you?
哦,你就是不知道什么时候放弃,对吧?
I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be..anything more than just a stupid carrot farming dumb bunny.
我要你永远记住这一刻,下次你别认为你会是任何人.....你只是个会愚蠢的拔胡萝卜的农民。
That looks bad. Are you okay, Judy?
你看起来很糟。 你没事吧,茱蒂??
Yeah, yeah, I'm okay. Here you go.
嗯,恩,我没事,给你。
Wow, you got our tickets! You're awesome, Judy.
哇,你拿到了我们的票! 你真棒,朱迪。
Yeah, that Gideon Grey doesn't know what he's talking about!
没错!那个吉帝恩葛瑞根本不知道他再说什么!
Well, he was right about one thing.
嗯,他有一件事说对了。
I don't know when to quit.
我不知道什么时候放弃。
Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has twelve unique ecosystems within its city limits.
听好了,学员。动物乌托邦的市区范围内拥有十二个独特的生态系统。
Tundratown, Sahara Square, Rainforest District, to name a few.
极地区、撒哈拉广场、热带雨林区,仅举几例。
You're gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets.
你必须在你上街前掌握它们的一切。
Or guess what? You'll be dead!
或者,你猜怎么着?你就会死!
Scorching sandstorm.
炎炎的沙尘暴。
You're dead, bunny bumpkin.
你死定了,土包子兔子。
One thousand foot fall.
一千尺大瀑布。
You're dead, carrot face.
你死定了,吃胡萝卜的。
Frigid ice wall.
严寒的冰墙。
You're dead, farm girl.
你死定了,农家少女。
Enormous criminal. You're dead.
重量级罪犯。你死定了。
Dead. Dead. Dead.
死。死。死。