I love storms.Is that a vampire thing?
我喜欢暴风雨 吸血鬼都喜欢吗
'cause I read vampires don't like running water.
因为我在书上看到吸血鬼讨厌活水
It's only Dracula.He was a complete wuss.Never showered. Very smelly.Seriously?
只有德库拉才那样 他是个十足的窝囊废 从来不洗澡 满身臭味 真的吗
First rule about vampires...Don't believe anything you read.
关于吸血鬼的第一条例 别相信书上写的
You gotta tell me more. I gotta know.No, you don't.'cause you're not gonna be one.
你得多告诉我点 我要知道 不 没必要 因为你不会变成吸血鬼
Come on, you can't keep saying "No" to me.
拜托 你不能总是回绝我
Look, I'm not gonna turn someone who learned everything he knows about vampires from netflix.
我不会把一个对吸血鬼的了解 完全建立在网络资料上的人变成吸血鬼的
That's not true, and you know it.Why do you even want this?
才不是 你知道的 你为什么想变成吸血鬼
Give me one good reason.'cause I...Let me know when you can finish that sentence.
给我一个令人信服的理由 因为我... 你想好再告诉我吧
Hey, you're still up.Hey, what's up?Looks like the there's a big storm rolling in.
你还没睡啊 什么事 看来要下大暴雨了
Can you help make sure all the windows are closed?Yeah. Yeah. Sure.
能帮我看看窗户有没有都关好吗 好的 没问题
We're running low on blood.You might wanna send Anna to the hospital to get some more.
血液库存不多了 或许你得让安娜去医院再弄点来
I'll send her out for some tomorrow.Maybe I could go with her.
我明天会让她去的 也许我可以跟她一起去
If the storm keeps it dark enough,I might be able to go out during the day, no sun and all.
如果暴风雨能让天色变得足够暗 或许我就能在没有太阳的白天出去
I'm afraid not.Not after your stunt at the Salvatore house tonight.
恐怕你不能去 今晚你在塞尔瓦托家闹事后就更不能去了
He and his brother deserved it.And where did that get you?
他们兄弟俩罪有应得 你又有什么斩获呢
Your girlfriend Bethanne is dead.And you have no one to blame but yourself.
你的女朋友贝瑟恩死了 那完全怪不得别人 只怪你自己
We cannot live our lives about revenge.We have to have better control of our emotions.
我们不能活在仇恨当中 我们要更好地控制自己的情绪
I understand, Miss Pearl.I just wish I knew what you were up to.
我明白了 珍珠小姐 我只是希望能知道你的打算