This'll be the last one. It's Budish?
这应该是最后一个了。是布迪斯吗
He made himself into an angel.
他把自己变成了天使
It wasn't God, it wasn't man. It was his choice to die.
不是上帝,不是别人,是他自己想要死
His choice? As much as he can make it.
自己的选择。这是他仅能做的决定了
I don't know how much longer i can be all that useful to you, Jack.
我不知道我还能帮助你多长时间,杰克
Really? You caught three.
真的吗,你抓住了三个人
The last three we had, you caught.
最后的三个人都是你抓住的
You caught three of them.
你抓住了三个
No, I didn't catch this one.
这个不是我抓住的
Elliot Budish... surrendered.
艾略特·布迪斯,他是投降了
You know, I'm used to my wife not talking to me.
我已经习惯妻子不和我说话了
I don't have to get used to you not talking to me too.
我不必非得习惯你也不和我交流
It's getting harder and harder to make myself look.
我已经越来越难看清楚了
Well, nobody's asking you to look alone.
没有人让你一个人看
But I am looking alone.
但我就是一个人
And you know what looking at this does.
你知道看这些东西意味着什么
I know what happens if you don't look, and so do you.
我知道如果没有你会发生什么,你也知道
I can make myself look, but the thinking is shutting down.
我可以看,但我的思考正在消失
What is it about this one? It isn't this one.
这个案子怎么了?不是这一个
It's all of them. It's the next one, it's the one that I know is coming after that.
而是所有的,是下一个,以及我知道再后面还会有
You wanna go back to your lecture hall?
你想回到课堂上去讲课吗
Read about this stuff on Tattlecrime.Com? No, I don't.
在"犯罪揭秘网"看到这些案子吗?不
But that may be what I have to do.
但也许我不得不那样做
This is bad for me.
这些事对我有害
I'm not your father, Will.
我不是你父亲,威尔
I'm not gonna tell you what you ought to do.
我不会告诉你该做什么
Seems like that's exactly what you're gonna do.
可看起来你就是想支配我
You go back to your classroom.
你回去讲课
When there's killing going on that you could've prevented, it will sour your classroom forever.
而当有你没法阻止的谋杀案出现时,它会让你的课变味
Maybe. And then maybe I'll find a job as a diesel mechanic in a boatyard.
或许吧,或许我可以去船坞,找份柴油机修理工的工作
You wanna quit? Quit.
你要放弃吗?那就放弃
I see what you are.
我看清你的模样了
What do you see?
你看到了什么
Inside.
你的内心
I can bring it out of you.
我能拯救你
Not all the way out.
不是任何事都有出路
I can give you... the majesty of your becoming.
我可以为你,将要成为的人加冕