What did you do that made Mr. Big so mad at you?
你做了什么,让B先生这么气你?
I, uh... I may have sold him a very expensive wall rug that was made from the fur of a skunk's butt.
我,呃...我曾经卖给他一条很贵的羊毛毯 那是用臭鼬屁股的皮毛制成。
Oh, sweet cheese 'n crackers.
哦,我们死定了。
Is that Mr. Big? No.
这是B老大吗? 不是。
What about him? Is that him? No.
那么他呢?是他吗? 不是。
That's gotta be him. Stop talking. Stop talking. Stop talking!
那一定是他。 别说话。别说话。别说话!
Mr. Big, sir, this is a simple misunder...
B老大,先生,这纯粹是一个小小的 ...
Yeah.This is a simple misunderstanding.
是啊。这纯粹是一个小小的误解。
You come here unannounced on the day my daughter is to be married.
你胆敢在我女儿的婚礼这一天来我家。
Well, actually, we were brought here against our will, so...
嗯,其实,我们也不想打扰,所以...
Point is, I did not know that it was your car, and I certainly did not know about your daughter's wedding!
问题是,我不知道这是你的车,并且我当然也不知道您女儿今天结婚!
I trusted you, Nicky.
我信任你,尼基。
I welcomed you into my home.
我欢迎你到我家。
We broke bread together.
我们一起吃。
Grandmama made you a cannoli.
奶奶给你一个香炸奶酪卷。
And how did you repay my generosity?
而你是怎么对待我的慷慨的?
With a rug made from the butt of a skunk.
卖给我一个臭鼬屁股毛做的毛毯。
A skunkbutt rug.
一只臭鼬屁股毛地毯。
You disrespected me.
你不尊重我。
You disrespected my grandmama, who I buried in that skunkbutt rug.
你不尊重我的奶奶,她被埋在那件臭鼬屁股毛的毛毯里。
I told you never to show your face here again, but here you are.
我告诉过你不要再出现在我面前,但你现在在这。
Snooping around with this...
和这个...窥探
What are you? A performer? What's with the costume?
你是什么?一个演员?还穿着戏服?
Sir, I am a co... Mime!
先生,我是一个警... 她是个哑巴!
She's a mime. This mime can not speak.
她是一个哑巴。这个哑巴不会讲话。
You can't speak if you're a mime.
这个哑巴不能说话,你不能说话。
No, I am a cop.And I'm on the Emmitt Otterton case. And my evidence puts him in your car!
不,我是警察。然后我发现埃密特的证件,而且证据在你的车里面!
So intimidate me all you want, I'm going to find out what you did to that otter if it's the last thing I do.
所以不管你要对我怎样,我要找出埃密特到底在哪里,就算是我这一生最后做的事情。