What's with the stink eye, kid?
你那厌恶的眼神是对谁呢,小鬼
I know what you did to my dad.
我知道你对我爸做了什么
Is that right?
是吗
He thought he could trust you.
他以为能信任你
But he couldn't. Nobody can.
但是他错了,没人能信你
Trust... is an overrated commodity.
信任...是个太高尚的评价
The truth is, you little punk,
事实是,小朋友
you're the kind of a kid who should listen to his old man.
你应该去乖乖听你老爸的话
That way, there's no chance of ending up like me.
那样,就不会沦落到我这个地步
I'll never be like you.
我永远都不会像你这样
That's pretty sweet,
很温馨啊
you getting put in your place by an 8-year-old.
你竟然被一个八岁孩子说教了
So, first you're with Tom, then you're with Weaver.
所以,首先站在汤姆那边,又倒向韦弗
What? So you're talking to me now?
怎么,现在又和我说话了吗
Just this once.
仅此一次
What the hell is your plan, Pope?
你到底有什么计划,珀普
My plan, little miss midwife with the heart of gold? You know me, Margaret.
我的计划,我们亲爱善良的接生小姐。你了解我,玛格丽特
What you see is what you get.
你看到什么就是什么
I'm just another upstanding member of the grand and glorious 2nd Massachusetts.
我也只是伟大光荣的第二团中一名优秀士兵罢了
So you're going through with this attack.
所以你要把这次进攻进行到底了
It's my duty to both god and country.
这是我对上帝和国家的义务
You know, I didn't see you volunteering for the Captain's blitzkrieg here.
话说,我怎么没看到你也志愿加入上尉的闪电战
Yeah, I don't ride with sociopaths.
对,我不跟反社会分子共伍
You should remember that, if it wasn't for me,
你该记得,要不是我救了你
you'd just be another little Mech speck on a wall.
你就是械甲怪攻击下的另一个牺牲品
I don't forget anything you did, not a second of it.
你做的一切我都没忘,时刻都记着
And I know exactly what you'll do to these people if you get the chance.
而且我也知道,你一旦得手会对这些人做什么
These people? Damn it, Maggie. You drank the kool-aid.
这些人?见鬼,玛吉,你这是自欺欺人
Do you actually think for a second that humankind has even a hope in hell in this war to end all wars?
难道你真觉得人类有一丝希望能打赢这一仗吗
Let's just say I'm along for the ride,
那我们就走着瞧把
and if I find you crossing them,
一旦我发现你出卖他们
I'm gonna show you exactly what you left behind.
你就等着瞧自己有什么下场吧
And I don't think you're gonna like it.
而且我保证那是你不想看到的
Sure be something to see, though!
那就等着瞧吧