We are being watched. The government has a secret system-- a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
我们被监视着。政府有一套秘密系统——一台每时每刻都在监控你的机器。
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror, but it sees everything...violent crimes involving ordinary people.
我设计这台机器是为了侦测恐怖行动,但它却看到了一切...牵涉普通人的暴力罪行。
The government considers these people irrelevant. We don't.
政府认为这些人无关紧要。我们不。
Hunted by the authorities, we work in secret. You will never find us. But victim or perpetrator, if your number's up, we'll find you.
受当局追捕 我们只能秘密活动。你永远找不到我们。但无论是受害人还是行凶者,只要你的号码被列出来,我们就会找到你。
The polls are now open, and we will keep you updated all day long.
投票现已开始,我们全天候为您报道最新进展。
We've got several early updates on races across the country.
我们已经拿到了之前各处的选战情况。
In the New York gubernatorial race, we have incumbent governor Murray leading 52 to 48.
本次纽约州州长选战,现任州长莫雷以52比48的优势领先。
I'll jump! I'll do it!
我会跳的!我会的!
Go ahead, Doug. You embezzled money from your own charity, then killed to cover it up. Humanity won't miss you.
跳吧,道格。你贪污自己的慈善基金,还杀人掩罪。死了都没人缅怀你。
Don't look at me, buddy. You just made us chase you up 20 flights of stairs. Go play with gravity.
别瞪我啊,兄弟。你刚才害我们追了二十层楼梯。去玩自由落体吧。
Doug, you vote today?
道格,你今天投票吗?
What?
什么?