Knock, knock.
有人吗?
Hi. - Hey. What brings you by?
好啊。-好啊。你们怎么来了?
Muffin much.
松饼(没什么)的事儿。
Told you, not funny.
告诉过你了。不好笑。
He's just not laughing because he's feeling...blue berry. Tough crowd.
他不笑,是因为他感觉"难"莓。好难取悦。
I'm sorry. This is very sweet. Thanks.
抱歉。你们真好,谢谢。
So, how you doing?
你怎么样了?
Better. I guess the news just hit me a lot harder than I expected.
好点了。这件事情比我想象中给我的打击更大。
Well, of course. I would be devastated if my parents split up.
当然。如果我的父母分手了,我肯定会崩溃。
Why? Your father barely speaks to your mother.
为什么?你父亲几乎不和你母亲说话。
Well, at least he stuck around, not like your dad, who just took off.
至少他还在我们身边,不像你父亲一走了之。
As you can see, we're here to cheer you up.
如你所见,我们是来逗你开心的。
Sorry, Raj. Do you have any sense of what happened with your folks?
抱歉,拉杰。你知道你爸妈是怎么回事吗?
I think, over time, they started to resent each other, and instead of talking about the things that bothered them, they kept it bottled up, and the hate just grew.
日子一天天过去,他们开始互相怨恨。他们没有好好解决两人之间的矛盾,反而将其压在心底,怨恨日渐加深。
It's a shame they spent all that time unhappy. But sometimes, there's muffin you can do about it. You get it, right?
他们在一起的日子一直不开心,真是太可怜了。不过有时候你也无能为"松饼"。我的笑话很逗的,是吧?
Oh, it's nice you got him that.
你真好,还给他带了礼物。
Oh, this isn't for Leonard, no. Amy bought it for me.
这不是给莱纳德的。这是艾米买给我的。
Stubbed his toe on the revolving door on the way in.
进来的时候,他的脚趾头踢到了旋转门。
You know those confounded things make me dizzy.
你知道那些转来转去的事物会让我头晕。
Who told you to keep going around?
谁让你一直跟着门转。
There was a large plant in the lobby. It kept looking like the outside.
大厅里有一株很大的植物,老让我觉得那是外边。
Okay, listen, when Leonard comes out, he is not gonna feel great, so, please don't give him a hard time.
听我说,莱纳德出来的时候他肯定会不太好受,所以请别让他更难受。
Penny has a good point. This is like the man in the supermarket with the goiter on his neck. Whatever you're thinking, just keep it to yourself.
佩妮说得对。他就像在超市里遇到的那个脖子上有甲状腺肿的人。不管你心里怎么想,不要说出来。