No, no, here I am, up here.
不 我在这里 在上面
Yep! Here! Hi.
对 在这呢 你好
I'm sorry. That's just the beginning of the story.
很抱歉 那只是故事的开头
It's OK. Nobody understands it anyway.
没关系 反正也没人看得懂
All right. Byebye. See you later. Maybe.
好吧 再见 回见 也许吧
She made the most frightful noise.
她制造出最恐怖的声音
It resounded all over the place.
到处都在回响
Maybe during lunch... I can count all those pennies.
也许午饭时 我可以数下那些硬币
Once upon a time there was a little prince who lived on a planet that was scarcely bigger than himself, and who had need of a friend.
很久以前 有一个小王子 他所在的那个星球 没比他自己大多少 他很需要一个朋友
And I, I lived my life alone without anyone I could really talk to.
而我 孤独地生活着 身边没有可谈心的朋友
So I learned to pilot aeroplanes.
于是我去学了驾驶飞机
I flew more or less all over the world, until I had an accident in the Sahara Desert.
我几乎飞遍了整个世界 直到有一次在撒哈拉沙漠中遇到故障