Is Chad Hewitt gonna press charges?
查德·休伊特会起诉吗
No. He said he didn't want Mark to go to jail and it was good to see his old buddy.
不会。他说他不希望马克被送进监狱,他觉得见到老朋友很开心
It's like he's protecting him.
他好像在保护他一样
He wants Mark to come back to the brotherhood.
他希望马克回归兄弟会
Mark's attack validated his stalking. It's exactly what he wanted.
马克去找他,让他有正当理由继续纠缠,正中他的下怀
So you're talking to me. That's a good thing.
你还愿意跟我说话。这是好事
I'm doing my job. If you can keep it professional, I can keep it professional.
我只是在工作。如果你能保持专业态度,那我也可以
Tell that to Trent.
跟特伦特说吧
I'm not going there, Jack.
别说这个,杰克
But you're not kicking me out of L.A. either. Thank you.
但是你也没有赶我离开洛杉矶。谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Letting me stay.
让我留下
We know that Chad's isolated Mark and intimidated his family, but he's been very careful.
我们知道查德孤立了马克,还威胁了他的家人,但是他很小心
He's acted within the law, doesn't leave any evidence, and he's stalked by proxy.
一直游离在法律底线内,不留下任何证据,而且实行间接跟踪
Booby-trapping Mark's house, that seems different to me.
但是给马克家装炸弹跟以往情况不太一样
It's an escalation?
是行为激化了吗
It's sloppy.
显得很粗心
Hey. The warrant for the neighbor's surveillance video finally went through. We've got Skinheads.
我们终于拿到搜查令,可以看邻居的监控录像了。有录到光头党的人
Can't really make out any faces.
根本看不出什么人
But there's this. We have a license plate.
但是有这个。看得到车牌
The car belongs to Chad Hewitt.
车是查德·休伊特的
S.I.D. just finished searching his truck. No weapons, no lasers, no evidence against Chad.
取证组搜了他的车。没有武器,没有电击枪,完全查不到有力证据
But we have his truck at the scene.
可是他的车出现在了现场
Two skinheads just turned themselves in.
两个光头帮的人自首了
They say they were driving Chad's truck and claim they alone are responsible for the attack on the Richards.
说是他们开了查德的车,整件事跟他没有任何关系,是他们袭击了理查德一家
You guys are blowing it. You have no case against this guy.
这案子查不下去了。你们根本没有有力证据
You realize the stakes of just bringing him in here?
把他带来这里风险很大,懂吗
I'll break him.
让他招了就行