Why don't I know who you are?
为什么我不知道你是谁
You're what, like, forty two?
你现在四十二岁了?
Sold.
差不多
Why have I never heard of you?
为什么我从未听说过你?
Yeah, I haven't done a lot of overseas reporting.
是的,我没做过多少海外的报道
I've done mostly domestic reportage.
大部分做的是国内的报告文学
"Reportage"?
报告文学?
Domestic reportage.
国内报告文学
Look, everyone in the Kabubble is full of shit.
听着,这里的人都这样,
It's okay.
没事的
Half the accents are fake.
有一半人的口音是假装的
"The whole "I'm exSpecial Forces" wankers are flat out lying.
所谓的"特种部队的经历都是假的
"Reportage"?
报告文学
Oh, Christ, what is this?
天啊,这是怎么回事?
I really shouldn't have my back to the door.
我不该偷听你们的谈话
It's bad tradecraft, but it's worth it to talk to you two ladies.
那是很糟糕的技术 但是很值得和你们两位谈谈
Fuck off. Ugh.
滚开
You got it.
明白了
Champagne?
香槟?
Thank you.
谢谢你
Finish this, and then we'll go meet some friends in Wazir Akbar Khan.
把这喝完 然后我们去阿克巴汉区见几个朋友
And I am warning you now, do not sleep with lain.
现在我先警告你 不要和伊安上床
Who is lain?
伊安是谁?
He's a proper asshole.
他是个大混蛋
Shall we? Yeah.
可以走了吗?是的
Is that a cab?
那是出租车吗?
Is your full name Shakira? 'Cause I thought it was a Colombian nickname.
你的全名就是夏奇拉?我还因为那是哥伦比亚的绰号呢
Why would you think that?
你为何那么想?
Because of the singer.
因为那个歌手
No, I know. I'm kidding. No, it's Arabic for "thankful."
不,我知道,我开玩笑的 不,那是"感恩"的阿拉伯语
Kim is American for "white lady."
金姆在美国是"冰美人"的意思
Actually, "Kim" means "who" in Turkish.
事实上,金姆在土耳其语里是谁的意思
"Who's that white lady?"
"那个冰美人是谁?"
It's Kim.
是金姆
That's so you can remember my name.
你就那样记住我的名字
So... This is Iain. Iain, Kim.
这位是伊安,伊安,这位是金姆