I own the stars... I administ them.
这些星星归我所有 归我管理
I count them, then I recount them.
我会清点数目 数完再数
But what good does that do you?
可这样你会得到什么好处呢
Well, it does me the good of making me rich. How's that?
这会让我变得富有 这个好处如何
And what good does it do you to be rich?
富有又会带给你什么好处呢
It makes it possible for me to buy more stars.
我会买下更多星星
Plus anything else you can think of.
办到你能想到的任何事情
Grownups are certainly very very odd.
成年人真的非常非常奇怪
And check. And check. And check. Check. Check. And check. And check, check, check. Check... Grownups are certainly very very very odd.
确定 确定 确定 确定 确定 确定 确定确定确定 确定...成年人真的非常非常 非常奇怪
I've lived a great deal among grownups.
我在成年人的世界中生活了很久
I've seen them intimately close at hand and... that hasn't much changed my opinion of them.
我已深入并近距离地观察过他们 但也没怎么改变我对他们的看法
Well, I'm not so sure I wanna grow up any more.
我不确定自己是否还想长大
Growing up is not the problem.
长大不是问题
Forgetting is.
遗忘才是
I definitely don't want to forget.
我可不想遗忘
I managed to grow up and I never forgot the Little Prince.
我还是长大了 而我从没忘记过小王子