手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第1集 莫妮卡的新室友(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Monica: There's nothing to tell. It's just some guy I work with.

没什么可说的。只不过是我的同事而已。
Joey: C'mon, you're going out with the guy. There's gotta be something wrong with him!
少来了,你和那个人出去约会,他一定是有什么问题!
Chandler: All right, Joey. Be nice. So does he have a hump? A hump and a hairpiece?
好啦,乔伊,嘴下留德。他驼背吗?驼背又带假发?
Phoebe: Wait, does he eat chalk? 'cause I don't want her to go through what I went through with Carloh!
慢着,他吃粉笔吗?我只是不想她重蹈我和卡尔的覆辙。喔!
Monica: Okay, everybody relax. Relax. This is not even a date. It's not.It's just two people going out to dinner and not having sex.
好吧,大家淡定。淡定。这甚至都不算是约会。完全不算。我们只不过是出去吃晚餐,也不做爱。
Chandler: Sounds like a date to me.
我觉得听起来像是和我约会。
Chandler: Alright, so I'm back in high school, I'm standing in the middle of the cafeteria, and I realize I am totally naked.
好啦,回到中学那个时候,我站在自助餐厅中央,突然发现自己全身赤裸。
All: Oh, yeah. Had that dream.
哦,耶,做过那样的梦。
Chandler: Then I look down and I realize there is a phone...there.
然后我低头一看,发现有一支大哥大......在那儿。
Joey: Instead of. Chandler: That's right!
而不是......?没错!
Joey: Never had that dream.
从没做过那样的梦。
Chandler: All of a sudden, the phone starts to ring.
突然,那个电话响起来了。
Chandler: Now I don't know what to do? Everybody starts looking at me.
然后我不知道该怎么办,大家都开始看着我。
Monica: They weren't looking at you before?
之前他们就没看着你?
Chandler: Finally, I figure I'd better answer it.
最后,我觉得应该接这个电话。
Chandler: And it turns out it's my mother. Which is very, very weird because she never calls me.
结果是我妈妈(打来的)。这十分十分的奇怪,因为她从来不给我打电话。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Joey: This guy says, "Hello, " I wanna kill myself.
这家伙说句“你好”,我都想自杀。
Monica: You okay? sweetie!
亲爱的你还好吧?
Ross: I just feel like someone reached down my throat, grabbed my small intestine pulled it out of my mouth, and tied it around my neck.
我就感觉好像有人将手伸进我的喉咙,抓住我的小肠,从我的嘴里拉出来再缠在我的脖子上。
Chandler: Cookie?
要饼干吗?
Monica: Carol moved her stuff out today.
卡箩今天搬走了她的东西。
Monica: Let me get you some coffee.
我给你弄杯咖啡。
Thanks.
谢谢
Ross: No, Oh! No don't! Stop cleansing my aura. Just leave my aura alone, okay? Fine, be murky.
不,喔!不,不要!不要清理我的气息!离我的气息远点,好吗?好吧!继续抑郁吧!
Ross: I'll be fine, alright? Really, everyone. I hope she'll be happy.
我会没事的,好不好?真的,各位,我希望她会幸福。
Monica: No, you don't.
不,你并不希望。
Ross: No I don't, to hell with her, she left me!
不,我不会的,让她见鬼去吧,是她抛弃了我!
Joey: You never knew she was a lesbian?
你从来都不知道她是女同性恋?
Ross: No! Okay? Why does everyone keep fixating on that?
不知道!行了吧?为什么每个人总是揪着这点不放?
Ross: She didn't know. How should I know?
她都不知道,我又怎么会知道?
Chandler: Sometimes I wish I was a lesbian. Did I say that out loud?
有时候我希望我是女同性恋。我大声说出来啦?
Ross: I told Mom and Dad last night. They seemed to take it pretty well.
我昨晚告诉爸爸妈妈了,他们似乎很好地接受了。
Monica: Oh, really? So that hysterical phone call I got from a woman sobbing at 3:00 A.M. , "I'll never have grandchildren, I'll never have grandchildren." was what? A wrong number?
噢,真的吗?那我凌晨三点接到一个歇斯底里的女人打来的电话,她在电话中抽泣说“我不会有孙子了,我不会有孙子了 ” 那是怎么回事?打错电话啦?
Ross: Sorry.
对不起。
Joey: Alright Ross, Look, you're feeling a lot of pain right now. You're angry. You're hurting.
没事的,罗斯。听着,你现在感到很痛苦,你很生气,你感到很受伤。
Joey: Can I tell you what the answer is? Strip joints!
我能告诉你答案是什么吗?脱衣舞俱乐部!
Joey: C'mon, you're single! Have some hormones.
拜托,你单身了,找点乐子吧!
Ross: See I don't want to be single, okay?
可我不想单身,好不好?
Ross: I just...I justI just want to be married again.
我只是......我只是,我只是想再婚。
Chandler: And I just want a million dollars!
而我只想要100万美金!
Monica: Rachel? Rachel: Oh, God, Monica hi! Thank God!
瑞秋?噢,老天,莫妮卡,你好,感谢上帝!
Rachel: I just went to your building, and you weren't there, and this guy with a big hammer said that you might be here, and you are you are.
我刚到你那里去,而你不在,那个拿着大锤子的家伙说你可能在这里,你真在这里,你真在这里。
Can I get you some coffee?
给你来点咖啡?
Monica: Decaf.
无咖啡因的。
Monica: Okay, Everybody, this is Rachel, another Lincoln High survivor.
好了,各位,这位是瑞秋,林肯高中的另一个幸存者。
Monica: This is everybody. this is Chandler and Phoebe and Joey. And, you Remember my brother, Ross?
这就是各位啦,这是钱德,菲比和乔伊。还有,你还记得我哥哥罗斯吗?
Rachel: Sure! Hi
当然,你好!
Monica: So You wanna tell us now, or are we waiting for four wet bridesmaids?
那么你是现在告诉我们呢,还是说我们等四位湿漉的伴娘来?
Rachel: Oh God...Well, it started about a halfhour before the wedding.
哦,天呐,好吧,这大概发生在婚礼前半个小时。
Rachel: I was in the room where we were keeping all the presents, and I was looking at this gravy boat.
我当时在放置礼品的房间里。我正看着那个船形卤肉盘。
Rachel: This really gorgeous Limoges gravy boat. When all of a sudden I realized...Sweet 'n' Lo?
那是个非常好看的船形卤肉盘。当时,突然,我意识到......有糖吗?
Rachel: I realized that I was more turned on by this gravy boat than by Barry!
我发现比起巴里,这个船形卤肉盘更让我冲动!
Rachel: And then I got really freaked out, and that's when it hit me: How much Barry looks like Mr. Potato Head. Y'know, I mean, I always knew he looked familiar, but.
然后我吓到了,就在那时我突然想到:巴里看起来有多像土豆头先生,你们知道的,我的意思是,我总觉得他看起来很像,但是......
Rachel: Anyway, I just had to get out of there, and I started wondering, "Why am I doing this, " and "Who am I doing this for?"
无论如何,我必须离开那里,然后我开始思考:“我为什么这样做,我为了谁这样做?”
Rachel: So anyway, I just didn't know where to go, and I know that you and I have kinda drifted apart, but you're the only person I knew who lived here in the city.
反正我不知道该去哪里,而且我知道你和我有点疏远了,但你是我认识的人里唯一住在这个城市的。
Monica: Who wasn't invited to the wedding.
没被邀请参加婚礼的人
Rachel: Ooh, I was kinda hoping that wouldn't be an issue...
。噢,我有点希望这不是什么问题......
Monica: Now I'm guessing that he bought her the big pipe organ, and she's really not happy about it.
现在我猜他给她买了个大管风琴,而她很不喜欢。
Chandler: "Tuna or egg salad! Decide!"
金枪鱼或鸡蛋沙拉?快决定!
"I'll have whatever Christina's having. "
“克莉丝汀店里有什么我就吃什么。”
Rachel: Daddy, I just I can't marry him. I'm sorry. I just don't love him. Well, it matters to me!
爸爸,我只是不能嫁给他!对不起,我只是不爱他。额,但那对我很重要!
Phoebe: "If I let go of my hair, my head will fall off. "
“如果我松开我的头发,我的头会掉下来的。”
Chandler: Ooh, she should not be wearing those pants.
噢,她真不应该穿那条裤子。
Joey: I say push her down the stairs.
我说把她推下楼梯。
All: Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs! Push her down the stairs!
把她推下楼梯!推下楼梯!推下楼梯!
Rachel: C'mon Daddy, listen to me! It's like, it's like, all of my life, everyone has always told me, "You're a shoe! You're a shoe, you're a shoe, you're a shoe!'.
爸爸,听我说!就好像,就好像 在我一生中,所有人都告诉我,“你是鞋子!你是鞋子,你是鞋子,你是鞋子!”
Rachel: And today I just stopped and I said, What if I don't wanna be a shoe? What if I want to be aa purse? y'know? Or aor a hat!
然后今天,我制止了,我说:假如我不想成为鞋子呢?如果我想成为一个包?你知道吗,或者,嗯,一个帽子!”
Rachel: No, I don't want you to buy me a hat! I'm saying I am a ha...It's a metaphor, Daddy!
不,我不是让你给我买帽子,我是说我是一顶帽......这是个比喻,老爸!
Ross: You can see where he'd have trouble.
你能发现他哪里出了问题。
Rachel: Look, Daddy, it's my life. Well, maybe I'll just stay here with Monica.
爸爸,这是我的生活。也许我可以和莫妮卡住在一起。
Monica: Well, I guess we've established she's staying here with Monica...
额,我想我们都确定了她和Monica住这里了......
Rachel: Well, maybe that's my decision. Well, maybe I don't need your money. Wait! I said maybe!
也许那是我的决定,呵,也许我不需要你的钱。等等!我是说也许!
Monica: Just breathe, breathe...that's it. Just try to think of nice calm things.
呼吸,呼吸,就这样。只想着一些让你镇定的好东西。
Phoebe: Raindrops on roses And whiskers on kittens. Doorbells and sleigh bells. And something with mittens La la la something. And noodles with string...
玫瑰上的雨滴,还有猫的胡须,门铃和雪橇铃还有手套。啦啦啦,还有一些面条......
Rachel: I'm all better now.
我现在好多了。
Phoebe: I helped.
我帮上忙啦!
Monica: Okay, look, this is probably for the best, y'know?
听着,这或许是最好的结果,知道吗?
Monica: Independence. Taking control of your life. The whole, 'hat' thing.
独立了,把握自己的生活。就像你说的“帽子”的事情。
Joey: And hey, you need anything, you can always come to Joey.
还有,你还需要什么,你随时可以来找乔伊。
Joey: Me and Chandler live right across the hall. And He's away a lot.
我和钱德就住在对面。而且他经常不在。
Monica: Joey, Stop hitting on her! It's her wedding day.
乔伊,不要勾引她了!今天是她结婚的日子!
Joey: What, like there's a rule or something?
怎么啦,好像这还有什么规定吗?
Chandler: I got it. Please don't do that again. It's a horrible sound.
我来。请不要再这么干了,这是很难听的声音。
uh, It's, it's Paul.
额,我是,我是保罗。
Monica: Oh, God, is it 6:30? Buzz him in.
噢,天呐,到6:30了吗?让他进来!
Joey: Who's Paul?
谁是保罗?
Ross: Paul, the wine guy? Paul?
保罗,调酒师,保罗?
Monica: Maybe.
也许是吧
Joey: Wait a minute. Your 'not a real date' tonight is with Paul the Wine Guy?
等等,你今晚的“不是真正约会” 是和调酒师保罗?
Ross: He finally asked you out? Monica: Yes!
他终于约你出去啦?是的!
Chandler: Ooh, this is a Dear Diary moment.
噢,这可真是个可以载入日记的时刻。
Monica: Rach, wait, I can cancel....
瑞秋,等等,我可以取消......
Rachel: Ooh God, Please, no, go, that'd be fine!
不,天啊,拜托,不用了,你去吧,没什么的!
Monica: Ooh, Ross, are you okay? I mean, do you want me to stay?
哦,罗斯,你还好吧?我是说,你希望我留下来吗?
Ross: That'd be good.
那再好不过了......
Monica: Really?
真的?
Ross: No, go on! It's Paul, the wine guy!
不,去吧!那可是调酒师保罗!
Phoebe: What does that mean? Does he sell it, drink it? Or he just complains a lot?
那是什么意思?他是卖酒的,喝酒的?还是他总爱抱怨?
Monica: Hi, come in! Paul, this is...everybody. Everybody, this is Paul.
嗨,进来,保罗,这是......大家。各位,这是保罗。
Everybody: Hey! Paul! Hi! The Wine Guy! Hey!
你好!保罗!嘿!调酒师!嘿!
Chandler: I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. Paul, was it?
对不起,我没听清楚你的名字。保罗,是吗?
Monica: Okay, ummumm, I'll justI'll be right back, I just gotta go ah, go ah...
对,额,我去...... 我马上就好,我正要去,去,去额......
Ross: Awandering?
闲逛?
Monica: Change. Okay, sit down. Two seconds.
换衣服!好了,坐会儿。很快就好。
Phoebe: Ooh, I just pulled out four eyelashes. That can't be good.
噢,我刚拔掉四根睫毛。不是个好兆头。
Joey: Hey, Paul! Here's a little tip, she really likes it when you rub her neck in the same spot over and over and over again until it starts to get a little red.
你好,保罗!告诉你个小贴士,她很喜欢你在她脖子上同一个地方不停地揉来揉去,直到变红为止。
Monica: Shut up, Joey!
闭嘴,乔伊!
Ross: So Rachel, what're you, uh...what're you up to tonight?
那么瑞秋,你今晚,额......打算干什么?
Rachel: Well, I was kinda supposed to be headed for Aruba on my honeymoon, so, nothing.
我本来应该到Aruba度蜜月,所以......没事做!
Ross: Right, you're not even getting your honeymoon.
是呀,你都没办法过蜜月。
Ross: God. . No, no, although, Aruba, this time of year...
天呐,不,不,不过,阿鲁巴岛每年这个时候......
Ross: Talk about your, big lizards.
可以谈论下,大蜥蜴。
Ross: Anyway, if you don't feel like being alone tonight, Joey and Chandler are coming over to help me put together my new furniture.
不管怎样,如果今晚你不想一个人待着的话,乔伊和钱德要过来帮我组装我的新家具。
Chandler: Yes, and we're very excited about it.
是呀,而且我们为此非常兴奋。
Rachel: Well actually thanks, but I think I'm just gonna hang out here tonight. It's been kinda a long day.
谢谢了,不过我想今晚还是待在这里吧。今天可真是漫长(不好过)。
Ross: Oh, sure.
是呀,没问题。
Joey: Hey Pheebs, you wanna help?
嘿,Pheebs,你想来帮忙吗?
Phoebe: Oh, I wish I could, but I don't want to.
哦,我希望我可以去,但我不想去。
Phoebe: Love is sweet as summer showers Love is a wondrous work of art. But your love Oh, your love, your love...is like a giant pigeon, crapping on my heart, Lalalalala.
爱情就像夏日冲凉一样甜美,爱情是无以伦比的艺术品。但是你的爱呀,你的爱,你的爱就像一只巨大的鸽子,在我心中排泄。
Phoebe: Thank you. Lalalalala
谢谢。Lalalala......呜呜呜呜呜呜......
Ross: I'm supposed to attach a brackety thing to the side things, using a bunch of these little worm guys.
我应该用这些螺杆把支架固定在侧面。
Ross: I have no brackety thing. I see no worm guys whatsoever...and I cannot feel my legs.
我没有支架,没有看到螺杆什么的......而且,我的腿麻了。
Joey: I think we've got a bookcase here.
我想我们弄好书架了。
Chandler: It's beautiful thing.
看起来不错。
Joey: What's this?
这是什么?
Chandler: I would have to say that is an Lshaped bracket.
我会说那是个L型支架。
Joey: Which goes where?
它应该安在哪里?
Chandler: I have no idea.
我完全......没有想法。
Joey: Done with the bookcase.
搞定书架了!
Chandler: All finished.
完工了!
Ross: This was Carol's favorite beer.
这是卡箩最喜欢的啤酒。
She always drank it out of the can, I should have known.
她总是对着罐子喝,我本该知道的(她是女同)。
Joey: You're gonna start with that stuff, we're outta here.
你要是再开始那些话,我们就走了。
Chandler: Yeah, please don't spoil all this fun.
就是,不要破坏所有这些乐趣。
Joey: Ross, let me ask you a question.
问你一个问题。
Joey: She got the furniture, the stereo, the good TV. What did you get?
她得到家具,音响,好电视,你得到了什么?
Ross: You guys.
你们呀。
Chandler: Oh, God!
天呀。
Joey: You got screwed.
你被坑了。
Chandler: Oh, my God!
哦,我的天啊!
Monica: Oh, my God.
哦,我的老天!
Paul: I know. I know. I'm such an idiot.
我知道,我知道,我真是个笨蛋。
Paul: I guess I should have caught on when she started going to the dentist four and five times a week.
当她一礼拜见四五次牙医的时候,我本该察觉到的。
Paul: I mean, how clean can teeth get?
我的意思是,牙齿能多干净呀?
Monica: My brother's going through that right now, he's such a mess. How did you get through it?
我哥哥正在经历这种事呢,他糟透了。你是怎么熬过来的?
Paul: I might try accidentally breaking something valuable of hers. Say her Leg?
我可能会试着砸烂她的一些贵重的东西。比如她的...... 腿?
Paul: That's one way of doing it! Me, II went for the watch.
那是一种方式!我的话,我砸了她的表。
Monica: You actually broke her watch? Wow! The worst thing I ever did was, II shredded my old boyfriend's favorite bath towel.
你真的砸了她的手表?哇哦!我做过的最过分的事情只是剪碎了男朋友最喜欢的浴巾。
Paul: Oh, steer clear of you.
得离你远点。
Monica: That's right.
没错。
Rachel: Barry, I'm sorry. I am so sorry.
巴里,对不起,真的对不起。
Rachel: I know you probably think that this is all about what I said the other night about you making love with your socks on, but it isn't...It's about me. And I just
我知道你可能认为这都是跟那晚我对你说你穿袜子做爱有关,但不是的,这都是我的问题,我只是......

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spoil [spɔil]

想一想再看

n. 战利品,奖品
v. 宠坏,溺爱,破坏,腐

 
bracket ['brækit]

想一想再看

n. 支架,括号,档次
vt. 支撑,放在括号

联想记忆
hammer ['hæmə]

想一想再看

n. 锤,榔头
vi. 锤击,反复敲打

 
control [kən'trəul]

想一想再看

n. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置
vt. 控制

 
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 虫,蠕虫
v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出

 
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
independence [.indi'pendəns]

想一想再看

n. 独立,自主,自立

 
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
diary ['daiəri]

想一想再看

n. 日记,日记簿

 
bookcase ['bukkeis]

想一想再看

n. 书架,书柜

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。