Years ago, back before the ice breakers, this water would freeze over in winter sometimes, all the way across.
很多年前,世上没有破冰机,这片水一到冬天就会结冰,整整一片。
It looked quiet, almost dead, but it wasn't.
看起来一片宁静,静如死亡,但却不是。
No?
不是?
No, no. Just hidden for a while. But after its winter period, it would roar back to life, The water flowing so fast, an unwary man could drown.
不,不是。只是深藏起来。冬天过后,它会再次咆哮新生,水流一泻汪洋。稍不留神,就会被冲走。
So springtime's here, is that it?
这是春天来了,是吗?
I have never interfered in your business, Dominic. I have only conducted my own. You'd do well to stay clear.
我从未插手你的生意,多米尼克。我只做自己的事。你乖乖袖手。
A man is not a river, and you are not a king.
人,不是河;而你,不是王。
Harold, what are you doing next month?
哈罗德,你下个月有什么安排?
Why?
怎么了?
I have to be in New York. Angel investor nonsense. I thought maybe we could have a coffee.
我得去纽约。"天使投资"之类的。也许我们可以一起喝杯咖啡。
I would like that.
我很乐意。
Try not to get mugged until then.
小心不要被抢劫了。