So, seriously, how well do you know Anna?
说真的 你对安娜了解多少
I know Anna extremely well.
我非常了解安娜
Well, know that you can talk to me about anything.
你有什么事 都可以找我聊
I'm here to answer any questions that you have.
我会帮你解答所有问题
I'll help you in any way I can.Why?
尽我所能帮你为什么
cause your dad would want me to.I'm, uh, I'm good.
因为这是你爸爸的遗愿 我 我很好
Uh-oh, Cherie.You won again. Hope I'm wearing my good underwear.
琦丽 你又赢了 希望我穿的是条好内裤
It's just one blast from the past after another.
今晚真是好戏连台 高潮迭起啊
No, no, no.Dig up.Cherie.It's good to see you,Isobel.
别了 琦丽 出去 很高兴见到你 伊泽贝尔
I was just having fun with your naughty little minion.How'd you find me?
我跟你那调皮小女仆玩的正开心呢 你是怎么找到我的
Searched all the neighborhood bank-owned foreclosures And found the most expensive one.
我找遍了附近街区所有银行拍卖房 然后找到了最昂贵的一间
Oh, I should have known.You were the one who taught me that.
我早该知道 这些是你教我的
What are you really doing here?
你到底来干什么的
Well, you caused quite a stir when you blew into town.
你的到来可引起不小的骚动呢
Oh. So, everyone except for me you would have hurt.
你不理我 又跑去伤谁的心啦
I'm so sorry.Did you bring the device?
我很抱歉 那件发明带来了吗