Monica: I can't believe you spent my wedding fund on the beach house!
我真不敢相信,你们花了我的婚礼基金,去买海滨别墅!
Mrs.Geller: We're sorry honey, but we just assumed if you got married after you turned 30 you'd pay for it yourself.
宝贝,真抱歉,我们只是觉得你过了30岁才结婚的话,你应该自己付这笔账。
Monica: You bought the beach house when I was 23!
你们买海滩别墅时我才23岁。
Mr.Geller: Which means you had seven years of beach fun and you can't put a price on that sweetie.
你在海滩享受了7年好时光,宝贝儿,那可是无价的。
Mrs.Geller: We really do feel bad about this though.
不过我们还是为此感到很抱歉。
Mr.Geller: We started saving again when you were dating Richard and then that went to hell, so we redid the kitchen.
你和理查德约会的时候我们又开始存钱,结果你们吹了,于是我们就重新装修了厨房。
Monica: What about when I started dating Chandler?
那我和钱德勒开始约会的时候呢?
Mrs.Geller: Well it was Chandler! We didn't think he'd ever propose!
那是钱德勒!我们压根没想过他会求婚!
Chandler: Clearly I did not start drinking enough at the start of the meal.
很明显我在开始吃饭时没有喝够。
Monica: I can't believe it! That there is no money for my wedding? !
真不敢相信!那我的婚礼就没钱了?!
Mrs.Geller: We might still have some money, if your father didn't think it was a good idea to sell ice over the Internet.
我们本来还有些钱的,如果你老爸没觉得网上卖冰是个好主意的话。
Mr.Geller: It seemed like such a simple idea.
那看上去似乎是个很简单的主意。
Mrs.Geller: Stupid Jack, the word is stupid.
是傻,杰克,那个词应该是傻。
Mr.Geller: All right, enough! I don't want to hear about it anymore! Good luck, Chandler.
好了,够了!我不想再听到这个了。钱德勒,祝你好运。
Ross: Okay! Now, I'm going to touch you. Oh, that's soft.
好吧!现在,我打算开始按摩了。靠,好软。
Monica: I can't believe this. Do you think that your parents could help pay for it?
真不敢相信。你觉得你父母能帮忙支付一些吗?
Chandler: I don't know, my mother spent most of her money on her fourth wedding. She's saving the rest for her divorce. And any extra cash my father has he saves for his yearly trips to Dollywood.
我不知道。我妈把她的钱大都花在第四次婚礼上了。她要把剩下的存起来准备离婚时用。而我爸存的钱都花在他每年一度的桃利主题公园(艳星桃利·伯顿主题公园)之旅上了。
Rachel: Well what happened at dinner?
晚饭时怎么了?
Monica: My parents spent the money for our wedding!
我父母把我们婚礼的钱花掉了!
Phoebe: My God! What did you order? !
天!你是点了什么菜?
Rachel: Wait, but there's no money! Well this is terrible! You guys are gonna have to get married in like a, rec. center.
等会儿,没钱了?这可真糟糕!你们可能要在,某个休闲中心结婚了!
Chandler: Honey, it's gonna be okay.
亲爱的,会好起来的。
Monica: No! No it's not! It's not gonna be okay! It sucks! No swing band! No lilies!
不!不会!不会好起来的!糟透了!没有拉风的乐队!没有百合花!
Rachel: No, you know what? It's gonna be okay. I mean you don't need to have this rustic Italian feast.You know? You don't need this custom-made, empire waisted, duchess, satin gown; you can wear Off-the-rack.
不,你知道吗,会好起来的。我是说,你不一定非要这种意大利乡村盛飨。你知道吗,你也不需要这种定做的,有着新古典风格的胸衣,像个女公爵一样的绸缎礼服,你可以穿现成的。
Chandler: Look, it really is gonna be okay. The important thing is that we love each other and that we're gonna get married.
我说,真的会好起来的。最重要的是我们互相相爱,而且我们要结婚了。
Rachel: Do you even understand what "Off-the-rack" means? !
你理解穿“现成的”意味着什么吗?
Phoebe: Look, why don't you just pay for it yourself?
我说,你们干嘛不自己付这笔帐呢?
Monica: How? I don't have any money.
怎么付?我没钱。
Chandler: Well, I have some.
呃,我有一些。
Monica: How much?
有多少?
Chandler: Well, close to…
这个嘛,将近...
Monica: Whoa! Are you kidding me? !
哇!你不是在哄我吧?
Rachel: Well what? ! How much is it? !
什么嘛,到底是多少?
Monica: It's enough for wedding scenario A.
足够婚礼的 A 计划。
Rachel: Oh! Really? !
哦!真的?
Monica: How great are you, you little saver? ! I mean, the amount you have is exactly the budget of my dream wedding!
你真伟大,你这小钱箱!我是说,这些钱正好够我梦想中的婚礼!
Rachel: Oh, you guys are so made for each other.
哦,你们真是天生一对。
Chandler: Well, you're not suggesting that we spend all of the money on the wedding?
等会儿,你们不是说要把这些钱全都花在婚礼上吧?
Rachel and Monica: Ah, yeah!
啊,正是!
Chandler: Mon, I've been saving this money for six years and I kinda had some of it earmarked for the future, not just for a party.
莫,这些钱我存了六年,有些已经预订好以后的用处了,可不只是为了一次派对的。
Phoebe: Wow! Hello, Mr. Chandler
喔!你好,钱德勒先生。
Monica: This is the most special day of our lives.
这是我们生命中最特别的一天。
Chandler: No, I realize that honey, but I'm not gonna spend all of the money on one party.
不是,我也知道这一点,亲爱的。但我不会在一次派对上就把钱花光。
Monica: Honey, I love you, but if you call our wedding a party one more time, you may not get invited. Okay?
亲爱的,我爱你。但你要是再把我们的婚礼叫做派对,我就不请你了。
Monica: Listen, we could always earn more money, okay? But uh, we're only gonna get married once.
听着,我们总是可以赚更多的钱的,不是吗?但我们只会结一次婚。
Chandler: Look, I understand, but I have to put my foot down. Okay? The answer is no.
听着,我了解,但我非常坚决,我的答案是不。
Monica: You're gonna have to put your foot down?
你很坚决?
Chandler: Yes, I am!
对。
Phoebe: Wow, money and a firm hand. Finally a Chandler I can get on board with.
喔,有钱又抠门。我总算找到一个可以共度一生的钱德勒了。
Joey: Hey Rach.
嗨,瑞秋。
Rachel: Joey.
乔伊。
Joey: Hey Rach, do you smell smoke?
嗨,瑞秋,你闻到烟味了吗?
Rachel: I get it, smoke, chimney, chimney sweep, very funny, ha-ha.
啊哈,了解,烟,烟囱,擦烟囱工,很好笑,哈哈。
Joey: No, no, I'm serious. You don't smell it? Something's on fire.
不不,我是认真的。你没闻到吗?有东西着火了。
Rachel: Well no, I don't smell anything.
没,我没闻到。
Joey: Oh, you know what? It's probably just your burning loins.
哦,你知道吗?也许只是你的欲火在燃烧。
Ross: Hey, what are you guys, what are you guys talking about?
嗨,你们,你们在聊什么?
Rachel: Nothing!
什么都没聊!
Ross: Damn, this coffee's cold! Hey Rach, do you mind if I heat this up on your loins?
讨厌,咖啡冷了!嗨,瑞秋,介意用你的欲火为我加热一下吗?
Rachel: You know, I can not believe you told him, Joey!
真不敢相信你告诉他了,乔伊!
Ross: So I guess you bought that book after we broke up?
我猜你是在我们分手之后买的那本书,嗯?
Rachel: yeah I did, because I wore out my first copy when I was with you.
是啊,因为第一本在我们交往时被翻烂了。
Ross: Oh yeah, yeah? Well when we were going out, I read tons of porno magazines! What's up?
哦,是吗,是吗?呃,我和你在一起的时候,我读了成吨的色情杂志!怎样?
Phoebe: Ross! How could you do that to an old man? !
罗斯!你怎么可以对一位老人这样?!
Ross: Excuse me ladies. I'm sorry?
对不起,小姐们,抱歉?
Phoebe: My massage client, Arthur? His daughter called and said that some guy that worked for me gave him a really weird massage this afternoon.
我的按摩客户,亚瑟吗?他女儿打电话说今天下午有个为我工作的家伙给他做了一次怪怪的按摩。
Ross: I gave him an extremely professional massage!
我给他做了一场极其专业的按摩!
Phoebe: He said you poked at him with wooden spoons.
他说你用木头勺子戳他。
Ross: Okay, so it wasn't a traditional massage. But I did give him acupressure with a pair of chopsticks. And, and I gently exfoliated him with a mop.
好吧,那不是,呃,传统按摩。但我确实用一双筷子给他做了指压,我还用拖把轻柔地给他扫背了呢。
Phoebe: Well, he's never coming back! Okay? You just cost me eighty dollars a week!
得了,他再不来了!懂吗?你让我每周损失了八十块钱!
Ross: Hey, you know what? This is your fault! You're the one that didn't move his appointment.
嘿,知道吗?这是你的错!是你没有跟他重新约一个时间。
Phoebe: Oh, it's my fault? ! You didn't have to massage him! You could've sent him away!You could've not rolled Tonka trucks up and down his back!
哦,是我的错?你又不是得非给他按摩不可!你可以让他回去!你可以不用玩具唐卡车在他背上滚来滚去的!
Ross: He said he liked that! ! Oh you're right, you're right. I'm sorry.
他说他喜欢那样!哦,你是对的,你是对的。我很抱歉。
Joey: Dude, what are you massaging an old man for?
伙计,你为啥要给一个老人按摩呢?
Ross: His daughter was hot.
他女儿超性感。
Joey: Gotcha.
懂了。
Monica: Listen, I've been thinking, it's not fair for me to ask you to spend all of your money on our wedding. I mean, you work, you work really hard for that.
听着,嗯,我想过了,我要你把所有的钱都花在婚礼上很不公平。我是说,你工作,你工作地很辛苦才赚来的。
Monica: You work for that.
哦,你就是为了它们而工作的。
Chandler: Look, I thought about it too, and I'm sorry. I think we should spend all of the money on the wedding.
听着,我也想过了,很抱歉。我想我们应该把钱都花在婚礼上。
Monica: You do? !
真的?!
Chandler: Yeah, I'm putting my foot down. Yeah look, when I proposed I told you that I would do anything to make you happy, and if having the perfect wedding makes you happy, then that's what we're gonna do.
是,我坚定。听着,我求婚时说过我会做任何事让你开心。如果举行一场完美的婚礼使你开心的话,那这正是我们要做的。
Monica: Oh, you're so sweet. Oh, but wait, what about our, what about the future and stuff?
哦,你真好。哦,不过等等,那我们的,我们的未来和其它东西怎么办?
Chandler: Forget about the future and stuff! So we only have two kids, you know?We'll pick our favorite and that one will get to go to college.
哦,忘掉未来和其它东西吧!我们只要两个小孩,知道吗?我们挑一个最喜欢的然后让他去读大学。
Monica: You thought about that?
你想过这些?
Chandler: Yeah.
对。
Monica: How many kids were we gonna have?
我们本来会有几个小孩?
Chandler: Four, a boy, twin girls and another boy.
嗯,四个,一个儿子,一对双胞胎女儿,又一个儿子。
Monica: What else did you think about?
你还想过什么?
Chandler: Well, stuff like where'd we live, you know? Like a small place outside the city, where our kids could learn to ride their bikes and stuff.
嗯,像我们住在哪里呀,知道吗?比如市郊的小房子,我们的孩子们可以在那里学着骑自行车什么的。
Chandler: You know, we could have a cat that had a bell on it's collar and we could hear it every time it ran through the little kitty door.
知道吗,我们可以养只猫,在它脖子上拴上铃铛,当它从小门中进出时我们可以听到铃铛响。
Chandler: Of course, we'd have an apartment over the garage where Joey could grow old.
当然了,我们还要在车库里有个房间给乔伊养老。
Monica: You know what? I don't want a big, fancy wedding.
你知道吗,我,我不是想要一场盛大的,奢华的婚礼。
Chandler: Sure you do.
你当然想。
Monica: No, I want everything that you've just said. I want a marriage.
不,我想要你刚才说的一切。我想要一场婚姻。
Chandler: You sure? I love you so much.
真的吗?我真爱你。
Monica: I love you.
我爱你。
Monica: Hey listen, when you were talking about our future you said cat, but you meant dog right.
嗨,听着,你刚才说起我们的未来时,你提到猫,但其实你是说狗,是吧?
Chandler: Oh yeah, totally!
哦,是的,绝对!
Monica: Oh good.
哦,那很好。
Joey: Hello, Zelda.
你好啊,柔达。
Rachel: Who are you supposed to be?
你要扮谁啊?
Joey: The vicar!
传教士!
Rachel: Do you even know what a vicar is?
你知道传教士是什么人吗?
Joey: Like a goalie, right?
守门员那种人嘛?
Rachel: Look Joey, it's enough all right? ! You keep making these stupid jokes and this sleazy innuendoes and it's…I'm not… it's just not funny anymore!
对。听着乔伊,够了,好吗?你不停开这些乏味的玩笑和这些差劲的影射,它...我不是...它们一点儿也不好笑!
Joey: All right, I'm sorry. Rach I'm sorry. Okay? I'm sorry! Maybe I can make up for it by, taking you roughly in the barn.
好吧,抱歉。瑞秋,我很抱歉。行了吧,我很抱歉!也许我应该补偿一下,比如,在谷仓里粗野地占有你。
Rachel: All right! You know what? That's it! You wanna do it? ! Let's do it!
够了!你知道吗?就这么办!你想做吗?那我们就做!
Joey: Huh?
啊?!
Rachel: That's right, I wanna do it with you!I've been trying to fight it, but you just said all the right things.
没错,我想和你做!我一直在挣扎着抗拒,但你刚才说的对。
Joey: I did?
我说的对?
Rachel: Yeah! Oh, I've been waiting so long to get on that body!
是的!哦,这个身体我想了很久了!
Joey: This body?
这个身体?
Rachel: Yeah that's right! Come on Joey, sex me up!
是,没错!来吧乔伊,上我吧!
Joey: You're starting to sound like the butcher's wife there in chapter seven.
你说话开始像第七章那个屠夫的老婆了。
Rachel: Oh, come on now, don't keep me waiting. Get those clothes off! But, I would keep that helmet on because you're in for a rough ride!
来吧,别让我等了,脱衣服。头盔留着,因为这将是粗野之旅。
Joey: I don't want to, I'm scared.
我不想做,我怕怕。