手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第一季 > 正文

老友记 第1季:第4集:克林顿亲信助手(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码可进行跟读训练
  下载MP3到电脑  [F8键暂停/播放]   批量下载MP3到手机

Ross: Get him! GET HIM! Get him! Get YES! Not laughing now, are ya pal!

拦住他!拦住他!拦住他!拦对了!现在还不是笑的时候,好吗!老兄!
Chandler: See buddy, all you needed were a bunch of toothless guys hitting each other with sticks.
看吧伙计,这才是你要的,一大群没牙的小子拿着棍子互殴。
Ross: Pass it! Pass it!
传球!传球!
Chandler: He's open!
他有空档啊!
All: Shoot! Shoot! Shoot!
射门!射门!射门!
Chandler: Hey, look, we're on that TV thing!
嗨,看呐,我们上荧幕了!
Chandler: excuse me.
打扰一下。
Receptionist: It says to call this number if you're not completely satisfied with this candy bar. Well, I'm not completely satisfied, yeah, the label promises the nutty goodness.
说是如果对这些巧克力糖不满意可以打这个电话,嗯,我就不太满意。好吧,标签上承诺坚果品质优良。
Chandler: Listen, it's kind of an emergency. Well, I guess you know that, or we'd be in the predicament room.
听着,这儿有紧急情况。恩,我想你也知道,要不然我们就不在这儿了。
Receptionist: Hold on. Fill these out, sit over there.
等一下,填表,坐那儿。
Ross: Look, I don't wanna make any trouble, okay, but I'm in a lot of pain here, alright? My face is dented.
看着,我不想找麻烦,好吗,只是我这儿太疼了,好吗?我的脸都被打扁了。
Receptionist: Well, you'll have to wait your turn.
恩,你还是得排队等。
Joey: Well, how long do you think it will be?
好,你看要多久?
Receptionist: Any minute now.
马上。
Ross: Hey, this...
嘿,这。
Rachel: I'm so sorry, you guys. I didn't mean to bring you down.
对不起,各位。我不想让你们也垂头丧气的。
Monica: No, you were right. I don't have a plan.
不,你是对的。我没任何计划。
Pizza Guy: Pizza guy!
送披萨的!
Monica: Phoebe?
Phoebe?
Phoebe: What?
什么?
Monica: Do you have a plan?
你有计划吗?
Phoebe: I don't even have a 'pla'.
我连计都没有。
Pizza Guy: Hi, one, uh, mushroom, green pepper and onion?
嗨,一个,恩,蘑茹、青椒加洋葱的?
Rachel: No, no, that's not what we ordered...We ordered a fatfree crust with extra cheese.
不,不,这不是我们点的……我们点的是脱脂脆皮带双层奶酪的。
Pizza Guy: Wait, you're not 'G.Stephanopoulos?' Man, my dad's gonna kill me!
等等,你不是"G.Stephanopoulo "?老天,我爸会杀了我的!
Monica: Wait! Did you say 'G.Stephanopoulos?'
等等!你是说"G.Stephanopoulo"?
Pizza Guy: Yeah. This one goes across the street, I must have given him yours. Oh, bonehead, bonehead!
对,住在街对面那个,我一定是把你们的给他了。哦,笨蛋,笨蛋。
Phoebe: Okay you know when you do that, you are only killing yourself..
你这么做只是在伤害自己。
Monica: Wait, was this aa small mediterranean guy with curiously intelligent good looks?
等一下,是那个聪明伶俐的地中海来的小个子帅哥?
Pizza Guy: Yeah, that sounds about right.
对,好像是的。
Monica: Was he wearing a stunning blue suit?
他穿着很帅的蓝色衣服?
Phoebe: Andand a power tie?
而且,而且还打着很赞的领带?
Pizza Guy: No, pretty much just a towel.
不,他好像只是围了条毛巾。
Monica: Oh God.
哦天呐。
Pizza Guy: So you guys want me to take this back?
那你们需要我去换回披萨吗?
Monica: what? Are you nuts? ! We've got George Stephanopoulos' pizza!
什么?难道你疯了吗?我们现在有George Stephanopoulo的披萨!
Rachel: Uh, Pheebs? Who's George Snuffalopagus?
呃, Pheebs?谁是George Snuffalopagus ?
Phoebe: Big Bird's friend.
大鸟的朋友吧。
Monica: I see pizza!
Monica: 我看到披萨了!
Phoebe: Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see!
哦,我要看!让我看看!让我看看!
Rachel: Hello? Who are we spying on?
喂?我们在监视谁?
Monica: You know the White House adviser? Clinton's campaign guy? The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt?
你知道那个白宫顾问吧?克林顿的竞选伙伴?头发漂亮,笑容性感,屁股也可爱
Rachel: Oh, him, the little guy? Oh, I love him!
哦,他,那个小个子? 我好喜欢他。
Phoebe: Ooh, wait...wait, I see a woman.
哦,等等,等等,我看见一个女人。
Monica: Please tell me it's his mother.
请告诉我那是他妈。
Phoebe: Definitely not his mother.
绝对不是他妈。
Monica: Oh, no...
哦,不……
Phoebe: Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor...she's walking...she's walking...
哦,等一下,她在地板上走,走,走……
she's going for the pizzaHey, that's not for you, bitch!
她要去拿披萨...嗨,那不是给你的,婊子!
Chandler: Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour, and a lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in. I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?
打扰了,看,我们在这儿都一个多钟头了,很多比我朋友病情轻的人都进去了。我是说,那个脚趾受伤的男的?他和谁睡过不成?
Oh, c'mon Dora, don't be mad... I know we both said some things we didn't mean, but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.
哦,别这样Dora,别生气啊……我知道我们都说了些过头的话,不过这并不表示我们不爱对方啊。
Y'know, I feel like I've lost her...Ba!
要知道,我觉得我已经失去她了。叭!
Joey: Come on, push me.
快点,推推我。
Ross: No. Joey: come on, push me.
不。快点,推推我。
Ross: No, we're going to get in trouble.
不,我们会惹麻烦的。
Joey: Don't be a baby. Push me, push me.
别像个孩子似的,推推我,推推我。。
Ross: All right, all right, I am gonna push you, okay? How about I push you like this?
好吧,好吧,我马上就推你,像这样推你行吧?
Now you are gonna be in a wheelchair for the rest of you life, pally, wally
现在你要在轮椅上度过你的一生了,伙计,
I am so very sorry. Can I sign you?
非常对不起,我能给你签名吗?
Monica: Light still out?
还是没开灯?
Rachel: Yeah.
是啊。
Monica: Oh. Maybe they're napping.
哦,也许他们在睡觉。
Rachel: Oh please, they're having sex.
哦,拜托,他们在做爱。
Monica and Phoebe: Shut up!
闭嘴!
Rachel: So, what do ya think George is like?
那,你们认为乔治是什么样的人?
Monica: I think he's shy.
我想他很害羞。
Phoebe: Yeah?
是吗?
Monica: Yeah. I think you have to draw him out. And then when you do he's a preppy animal.
嗯,你必须先勾引他。然后,当你们做的时候,他就会变成一头野兽。
Phoebe: So what do you think of the guys are like?
你们我们身边这些小伙怎么样?
Monica: Our guys?
我们身边这些?
Phoebe: Yeah, our guys.
对。
Rachel: Well, I don't know, I feel funny talking about that.
哦,我不知道,谈这个有点奇怪。
Monica: Oh, come on.
哦,得了吧。
Rachel: Okay, well. I think Joey's like one of those little kiddy rides in front of a supermarket. You just have to put the quarter in and it just goes.
好吧,我认为Joey像一个小骑手。你只用把他放在那角落里,他自然会走。
Phoebe: I don't know, I think he might surprise you. One time, he was helping me put on my coat and he was really tender.
我也说不清,他也许会给你惊喜。有一次,他帮我把外衣穿上,他非常温柔。
Joey: Come on, baby, come on, let's go... Yes!
快出来...好了!
Phoebe: Chandler is hard to read. He is like one of those repressed guys who you would have to seduce.
Chandler很难捉摸,他感情比较内敛,你必须引诱他上床。
Monica: I think it's a part of an act. I have a feeling that Chandler is a lot more sophisticated than he seems.
我认为这是一部分,Chandler要比表面上更有内涵。
Phoebe: You know who is kind of sexy?
你知道谁有一点性感?
Monica: Don't.
别说
Rachel: Ross.
Ross.
Monica: No, guys, please he is my brother.
不,他可是我哥呢。。
Rachel: I know what exactly what you mean, he can be really smooth,
我完全明白你的意思,他真的很沉稳,
Can't you just picture him in bed?
你能想像他在床上的情景吗?
Monica: I really don't want to.
我一点也没兴趣。
All: Come on, laugh, laugh.
来吧,笑一个。
Ross: I remember the moonlight coming in through the window and her face had the most incredible glow.
我记得月光从窗外照了进来,她的脸散发着最动人的光彩。
Chandler: Yes, the moon, the glow, the magical feeling, you did this part, Could I get some painkillers over here, please?
对,月亮,暗淡的光辉,神奇的感觉,说得好!我可以要点止痛药吗,拜托?
Joey: He's right, enough, already. What is the big deal about today? So you slept with her for the first time, so what? You slept with her for seven years after that.
他是对的,已经够了。这个日子有什么大不了的?你第一次和她睡觉,那又怎么样?你后来和她睡了七年呢。
Ross: Look, it's just a little more complicated...
嗯,只是有些事情比较复杂。
Chandler: Well, what? What? What is it? That she left you? That she likes women? That she left you for another woman that likes women?
嗯,什么?什么?她离开了你?她喜欢女人?她为了个喜欢女人的女人而甩了你?
Ross: Little louder, okay, I think there's a man on the twelfth floor in a coma that didn't quite hear you...
你还能再大声点吗?我想可能十二楼那个昏迷的病人听不清楚你在说什么……
Chandler: Then what?
到底怎么了?
Ross: My first time with Carol was...
我和Carol的第一次是……是我的…
Joey: What?
什么?
Ross: It was my first time.
那是我的第一次。
Joey: With Carol? Oh...
和Carol?哦。
Chandler: So in your whole life, you've only been with one. oh.
那你这一辈子只和一个女人。喔。
Joey: Whoah, boy, hockey was a big mistake!
哇哦,哥儿们,看冰球是个大错误!
There was a whole bunch of stuff we could've done tonight!
本来今天晚上我们有大把的事情可做的。
Monica: Okay. Okay, I got one.
好了,好了,我想起一个。
Do you remember that vegetarian pate that I made that you loved so much?
还记得我给你做的素菜派吗,你很喜欢吃?
Phoebe: Uhhuh.
啊哈。
Monica: Well, unless goose is a vegetable...ha haaaah!
嗯,除非鹅肉也是素菜,哈哈!
Phoebe: Oh! Oh! Oh! Okay, fine, fine. Now I don't feel so bad about sleeping with Jason Hurley.
哦!哦!哦!好吧,好好。现在我不感到和Jason Hurley。上床有什么可后悔的了。
Monica: What? ! You slept with Jason?
什么?!你和Jason 上过床?
Phoebe: You'd already broken up.
你们那时已经分手了。
Rachel: How long?
多久后?
Phoebe: Just a couple hours.
几个小时吧。
Monica: Oh, that's nice!
哦,好极了!
Rachel: Okay, okay, okay, I got one!
好了,好了,好了,我也想到一个!
Anyway The valentine Tommy Rollerson left in your locker was really from me.
总而言之,Tommy Rollerson放在你柜子里的情人节礼物实际上是我送给你的。
Monica: Excuse me? !
你说什么?
Rachel: Hello? Like he was really gonna send you one? She was so big!
喂?以为他真为送你礼物?她那时太大只了。
Monica: Really. Well, at least 'big girls' don't pee in their pants in seventh grade!
真的,恩,至少'大只的姑娘 '在七年级时没尿过裤子。
Rachel: I was laughing! You made me laugh!
真好笑!你让我笑了!
Phoebe: Oh, my God! There he is! There he is!
他在那儿!他在那儿!
Monica: Where?
哪儿?
Phoebe: Right where we've been looking all night!
就是我们看了一晚上的地方。
Rachel: He is so cute!
他真帅!
Monica: Oh, George, baby, drop the towel!
哦,George,宝贝,扔掉浴巾!
All: Yeah, drop it! Drop the towel! Please drop the...
对,扔掉它!扔掉浴巾!请扔掉...
wowww
哇~
Joey: Man. Can you believe he's only had sex with one woman?
老兄,你能相信他只和一个女人上过床吗?
Chandler: I think it's great. Y'know, it's sweet, it's romantic...
我认为这很不错啊。要知道,这很甜蜜,这很浪漫……
Joey: Really?
真的?
Chandler: No, you kidding? The guy's a freak. I judge him.
不,你开玩笑吧?他是个怪胎。我鄙视他。
Both: Hey, man! buddy!
嗨,伙计。
Ross: Hi.
嗨。
Receptionist: Oh, that's attractive.
哦,真好看。
Chandler: Oh, I thought you were great in Silence of the Lambs.
哦,我认为你在《沉默的羔羊》里表现得棒极了。
Oh come on, admit it! All things considered, you had fun tonight.
哦别这样,承认吧!无论如何,今天晚上你很开心。
Ross: Fun? Where was the fun? Tell me specifically, which part was the fun part?
开心?开心在哪儿?给我说明白,哪部分是值得开心的?
Where's my puck?
我的冰球呢?
Joey: Oh, ah the kid has it.
哦,啊,那小孩拿着呢。
Ross: The kid...? Excuse me, uh, that's, that's my puck.
小孩……?打扰一下,呃,那是,那是我的冰球。
Kid: I found it. Finders keepers, losers weepers.
我找到的。谁捡的谁得,谁丢的谁倒霉。
Chandler: You gotta do it, man.
你搞得定。
Ross: Oh yeah? Well, I'm rubber, you're glue, whatever youcan't do it.
哦是吗?恩,我是橡胶,你是胶水,不管如何我做不到。
Listen, uh give me back my puck. Kid: No.
听着,呃把冰球还给我。不。
Ross: 'Yes', how about. C'mere. Gimme! Give me my puck.
说"好"怎么样?还给我!
Kid: No! No!
不!不!
Receptionist: Hey! Hey! No rough holding in my ER!
嗨!嗨!别在我的急救室打架!
Ross: Give me my puck!!
把我的冰球还来!
Ross: Now that was fun.
那才好玩。
Ross: Okay, Monica. Right foot red.
好了,Monica。右脚红色。
Monica: Could've played Monopoly, but no.
本来可以玩大富翁的。但是不
Chandler: Thanks.
谢谢。
Ross: Okay, Pheebs, Right hand blue. Good.
好了,Pheeb,右手蓝色。好的。
Joey: Ross, switch with me. Phoebe could be your number 2.
Ross,和我换一下,Phoebe可以是你第二个女人。
Ross: Nothing. It is a twister thing. The rules are the back of the box.
没事。这是扭扭乐,规则就在盒子的背后。
Chandler: Hello? Oh, uh, Rachel, it's the Visa card people.
喂?哦,呃, Rachel,信用卡部门的人找你。
Rachel: Oh, okay. Will you take my place?
哦,好的。替我一下好吗?
Chandler: All right. Yes. This is Rachel.
好啊,我是Rachel.
Rachel: No!
不不不!
Hello? Oh, yeah, no, I know, II haven't been using it much.
喂?哦,对,不,我知道,我我没怎么用它。
Oh, well, thanks, but, I'm okay, really.
哦,恩,谢谢,不过,我很好,真的。
Ross: Green. To the green.
绿色,到绿色。
Rachel: I've got magic beans. No, no, nevernever mind.
我有魔豆。没事,当我没说。
Chandler: To the left, to the left aww!
左边,到左边噢!
Rachel: Ohhh...I'm fine.
哦……我很好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
repressed [ri'prest]

想一想再看

adj. 被抑制的;被压抑的 v. 抑制;镇压;约束(r

 
switch [switʃ]

想一想再看

n. 开关,转换,鞭子
v. 转换,改变,交换

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 
rubber ['rʌbə]

想一想再看

n. 橡胶,橡皮,橡胶制品
adj. 橡胶的

联想记忆
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆
intelligent [in'telidʒənt]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,智能的

 
smooth [smu:ð]

想一想再看

adj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可

 
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆
tender ['tendə]

想一想再看

adj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。