If you play nice on the playground, then after you will have the ice creams, yes?
你们乖乖去游乐场玩,等会儿就给你们冰激凌吃,好不好?
Yes.
好。
Okay.
好的。(法语)
Lovely children. Not yours, I hope.
孩子真可爱。但愿不是你的。
Relax, Harold. I'm just the nanny. My sixth new identity in two weeks.
放松,哈罗德。我只是保姆。我这两周的第六个新身份。
A necessary precaution, I imagine, after your close call with Samaritan's operatives during the election.
想必是必要的预防措施,鉴于你在选举事件中从撒马利亚人的特工手里死里逃生。
Necessary but exhausting. French Mary Poppins BarBie is the only me that's been any fun.
是必要,但累啊。法版《欢乐满人间》保姆算是唯一的乐子了。
Though I'm not sure how the parents would feel if they knew how many people I've killed.
不过要是孩子的父母知道我杀过多少人就不知要做何感想了。
So why are we here? The machine just told me to come to this playground and follow your plan.
我们来这儿干吗?机器只告诉我来这个游乐场,按你的计划行事。
Then let's hope it's a good one.
但愿是个好计划。
Nicholas Dawson. Samaritan's undemocratically elected choice for governor. Are we bringing him down?
尼古拉斯•道森。撒马利亚人非民主选出的州长。我们要扳倒他吗?
Unfortunately, now that Samaritan has sent Mr. Greer to make contact, we can't risk going anywhere near our new governor.
遗憾的是,现在撒马利亚人已经派了格里尔先生前去联系,我们不能冒险接近这位新州长。
But we can work to undermine every single thing he tries to do.
但我们可以破坏他的一举一动。
And one of Dawson's first acts as governor was to approve a $12 million grant for that man, Jerrod Wilkins, software engineer, 41 years old, recently divorced.
道森身为州长的第一步就是批款一千两百万给那个人——杰罗德•威尔金斯—— 软件工程师,四十一岁,刚刚离婚。
Two weeks ago, Wilkins left a lucrative job in the tech sector to found a new charity called O.T.P.S.
两周前,威尔金斯辞去了收入颇丰的技术职务,创建了一个慈善组织,名叫OTPS。
Which stands for?
做什么?
No one seems to know. O.T.P.S. has no office, no website. We need to find out what he plans to do with that money and put a stop to it.
似乎无人知晓。OTPS没办公室,没网站。我们得查出他要用这些钱干什么并加以阻止。
Daddy, I made a boom-boom.
爸爸,我要便便。
Okay. Okay, just go ahead and...Wait, hold on, hold on. Hold on, just...don't sit.
好。好,去吧...等等,等一下,等一下。等一下,别坐。
And now I know why I'm a nanny. Au revoir, mon cher.
现在知道我为什么是保姆了。(法语)再见,亲爱的。