Beth, I have Dr. Adam Lewis in the conference room.
贝丝,有位亚当·路易斯医生在会议室等你
He's a psychiatrist, says he's being harassed by one of his patients.
他是个心理医生,声称他收到一名患者骚扰
You take it.
这案子你接吧
Sure. Is everything all right?
没问题,你还好吧
Yeah. Why wouldn't it be?
挺好的,怎么了
You seem anxious, preoccupied.
你看上去很焦虑,而且有心事
I thought the psychiatrist was in the conference room.
心理医生不是在会议室吗
I'm sorry. Work hazard.
抱歉,职业习惯
It's fine. I'm busy today, Janice. Can you run point and have Ben assist you?
没事,我今天很忙,詹妮丝。你主导然后让本协助你可以吗
You got it. Ok.
没问题。好
I didn't see who left it.
我没看到是谁放的
But you have someone in mind.
但是你有怀疑的人选
There is a patient who is fixated on me. She's actually been stalking me for a while now.
有个患者对我有点迷恋。实际上她已经跟踪我一段时间了
Why didn't you report it before?
你之前为什么不报案呢
I was reluctant. I've never revealed a patient's name before.
我不太想干这种事。我从来没透露过病人的名字
You're aware of the taras off exception to confidentiality.
你知道你这样并未违反医患间的保密条款
If you believe she poses a threat, you're obligated to do so.
如果你认为她造成了威胁,你必须上报
Which is why I'm here now.
所以我现在来了
Tell us about your patient. Perhaps we can determine that for you.
跟我们讲讲你的病人吧。也许我们能帮你判断