手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第六季 > 正文

老友记 第6季:第3集 罗斯不认账(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Chandler: Hey!

嘿!
Phoebe: Hey! Check it out! This is unbelievable! Joey has been holding his breath for almost four minutes!
你看,太不可思议了!乔伊已经闷气将近4分钟!
Joey: Dude! What're you you trying to kill me? !
你想闷死我啊?
Rachel: Pheebs, I wanna ask you something.
菲比,我问你一件事。
Phoebe: Uh huh, what?
什么事?
Rachel: Uh, well since I'm moving out and and you're so beautiful…how about I move in with you?
既然我要搬出去,你又这么美丽……我搬去跟你住如何?
Phoebe: Well, that would be great but then what do we do about Denise?
太好了,但是狄妮丝怎么办?
Monica: Who's Denise?
谁是狄妮丝?
Phoebe: My roommate.
我的室友。
Rachel: You have a roommate? !
你有室友?!
Phoebe: Yes, Denise. Denise!
对,狄妮丝,狄妮丝!
Joey: Hey, what is with the secrecy Phoebe? Huh? And what about this Denise, she cute?
你干嘛这么神秘?这个狄妮丝可爱吗?
Chandler: Pheebs, I don't understand. How can you have a roommate that none of us know about?
我们怎么会不知道你有室友?
Phoebe: Maybe because you never listen to anything that I say. I talk about her all the time! DENISE!
也许是因为都没人在听我讲话,我一天到晚提起她!狄妮丝!
Joey: Hey Rach, listen, I was thinking uh, I'm gonna have an extra room over at my place...
瑞秋,我在想,我那里会多一个房间没错,你何不搬来跟我住?
Rachel: Oh, that's true.
嗯,那倒是。
Joey: Yeah, why don't you move in with me? It'll be great! We can like stay up late, talking, and watch movies, and you know about Naked Thursdays right?
是啊,你怎么不搬过来跟我住啊?多好啊。我们可以熬夜谈心,看电影。你知道赤裸星期四的规定吧?
Rachel: Yeah, yeah I think I'm gonna find my own place.
我还是自己找房子好了。
Chandler: Hey hey! I thought Naked Thursdays was just our thing man!
我以为赤裸星期四是我们的专利。
Phoebe: So, what did Rachel say when you told her you were still married to her?
你没办注销,瑞秋怎么说?
Ross: Oh, that. Umm, she took it really well.
那个啊,她还蛮平静的。
Phoebe: Huh. You didn't tell her, did you?
你没说对吧?
Ross: No.
没有。
Phoebe: Of course not, because you're in love with her.
当然没有,因为你爱她。
Ross: I am not in love with her. She was very upset about having to move out so I eh, didn't tell her we were still married 'cause she'd only get more upset. I I just comforted her, as a friend.
我并不爱她,她在为搬家的事难过。所以我没说,免得她更不开心,我只以朋友的身份安慰她。
Phoebe: What do you mean, comforted her?
什么叫安慰她?
Ross: It's nothing, I just gave her a hug.
也没什么,我抱了抱她。
Phoebe: Ahha! A classic sign of love, the hug!
拥抱正是爱的表示。
Ross: It's also a sign of friendship.
也是友情的表现。
Phoebe: Yeah, not in your case Lovey Loverson.
在这里不是,痴情男。
Ross: It was a hug! Ok? A simple hug. I was a friend being a friend to a friend.
那只是个拥抱一个单纯的拥抱,我只是对朋友尽朋友的心意。
Phoebe: Use the word "friend" more. Just tell me this, did you or did you not smell her hair?
你太强调朋友了。告诉我,你有没有闻她的头发。
Ross: S s smell her hair? What if I did?
闻她的头发?如果有呢?
Phoebe: Ninety percent of a women's pheromones come out the top of her head! That's why, that's why, that's why women are shorter. So that men will fall in love when they hug them! Oh come on Ross, you're a scientist.
九成的女性荷尔蒙散发自头部。所以女人都比较矮,好让男人在拥抱时爱上她们。拜托,你是科学家。
Ross: I was hugging her as a friend. Ok? It's not my fault her her hair got in my face, she's got a lot of it and it smells all all uh...you know, coconutty. What? ! Oh, that doesn't mean I've feelings for Rachel! Maybe it means I've feelings for coconuts!
我是以朋友的身分抱她。又不是我把脸埋进她的头发,她的头发很多,有一股…椰子香。怎样?那不代表我对她有感觉,或许我是对椰子有感觉!
Phoebe: Ok, whatever you say. But just be careful, all right? Rachel's not in the same place you are.
好,随你怎么说但你要小心,瑞秋的心情和你不同。
Ross: Ok, if the place you are referring to is being in love, then she is in the same place as me because I am not in that place!
如果这个心情是指爱情,那她和我的心情一样,因为我不是那个心情!
Phoebe: Ok, I didn't understand that, but you know, maybe that's 'cause you were speaking the secret language of love!
好,我听不懂,或许因为你讲的是爱的秘语。
Joey: Dude, some guy just called for you.
刚才有你的电话。
Chandler: Who was it?
是谁?
Joey: I don't know! How about, "Thanks for taking the message." Jeez!
我哪知道?可能是“麻烦你告诉他一声”?
Monica: Ok listen, you know when you move in, Rachel's room is gonna be empty, you wanna talk about what we wanna do with it?
等你搬进来,瑞秋的房间就空出来了,要不要来讨论怎么利用?
Chandler: Sure!
当然!
Monica: Ok, I was thinking we should have a beautiful guest room, right? With a mahogany sleigh bed and bedside tables with flowers on it all the time! And we could have a rolltop desk with little, comment cards so people can say how much they love staying here? ! Eh, whatever, you know, I haven't really thought about it that much.
好啊,我想我们应该弄个漂亮的客房。有红木雪橇床,床头桌上永远插着鲜花!再摆张书桌放上留言卡,让客人表达他们的开心!之类的,我还没有想太多。
Chandler: Well I like that idea. Obviously! I was thinking maybemaybemaybe it could be a, a game room, you know? I mean you can buy old arcade games like uh, like Space Invaders and Asteroids for $200, the real ones! The big big big ones!
我喜欢这个主意……当然喜欢!我在想或许可以弄个游戏房。我们可以买旧的游戏机,像太空入侵者和小行星,只要2百元,是真正的街机,大的,大的。
Monica: No.
不要。
Chandler: Ok so you mean no as in, "Gee Chandler, what an interesting idea. Let's discuss it, before we reject it completely."
你的意思是“天哪,钱德”“好有趣的主意” “我们先讨论再全盘否定”。
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry. Of course Yes, uh, interesting idea, umm, talked about it, but no.
对不起,当然啦很有趣的主意,谈过了,但是不要。
Chandler: So, that's it?
就这样?
Monica: I just don't think that you know, arcade games go in the beautiful guest room. The beautiful guest room is gonna be filled with antiques.
漂亮的客房不适合放游戏机。漂亮的客房里会有很多古董。
Chandler: Which is why Asteroids is perfect! It's the oldest game!
所以小行星才适合,那是最古老的游戏。
Monica: What do you have against the beautiful guest room?
你对漂亮的客房有什么意见?
Chandler: Nothing, I don't have anything against the beautiful guest room, especially since everybody that we know, lives about 30 seconds away!
我没有意见,尤其是我们认识的人都住在30秒远的路程之内。
Monica: Are you mocking me?
你在嘲笑我吗?
Chandler: No, I'm not mocking you, or you beautiful game room.
我没有在嘲笑你,或是你漂亮的客房。
Joey: Hey, what's up?
怎么了?
Chandler: Nothing, Monica and I had a stupid fight.
没事,莫妮卡和我吵架了。
Joey: But you're still moving in together, right? 'Cause my ad came out today.
但你们还是要同居吧?我的广告今天出来了。
Chandler: ‘Wanted. Female roommate, non smoker, non ugly.’ Nice!
“通缉令:女性室友,不抽烟,不丑”很好!
Joey: Yeah? I just figured you know, after living with you it'd be an interesting change of pace to have a female roommate, you know? Someone I can learn from, someone someone who's different than me. And what's more different than me; a guy who's not 19 than say a girl who is 19? Enh? Not just a hat rack my friend!
我想说在你之后,换个女室友会蛮有趣的。一个我可以学习,和我不一样的人。谁和我最不一样?年过19的男人还是19岁的女孩?我可不是草包。
Rachel: Pheebs, I have to ask you...
菲比,我想问……
Phoebe: Shhhhhh! I'm swamped right now.
嘘……我正在忙。
Rachel: You're just staring into space.
你只是在发呆。
Phoebe: Umm, I'm trying to move that pencil.
我想移动那支铅笔。
Rachel: This one?
这支吗?
Phoebe: It worked!
成功了。
Rachel: Pheebs, this whole apartment thing is A nightmare! Every place I can afford comes with a roommate who is a freak. I mean, look at this. "Wanted. Female roommate, nonsmoker, nonugly."
菲比,找房子真是恶梦。我租得起的地方都有怪胎室友,你看嘛。 “通缉令:女性室友,不抽烟,不丑”
Phoebe: That's probably just some 12 year old kid trying to get girls to call.
可能是想跟女生讲电话的12岁小鬼。
Rachel: It's just, there is nothing! The city's full!
没房子了,纽约都住满了。
Phoebe: Wait, no, look at this! "Two bedroom, two bath, must be non smoker, Satan worshipers ok..." Oh, yeah, but it's on the ground floor.
等等,这里有“两房两卫,不得抽烟” “撒旦崇拜者亦可”。可惜是在地下。
Ross: Rach, uh, you still looking for a place?
瑞秋,你还在找房子?
Rachel: Yeah! Why?
对,怎样?
Ross: Ok, there's this guy, Warren, from the museum and he's going on a dig for like two years. And he's got this great place he needs to sublets. So uh, you interested?
好,我们博物馆有个华伦,要去参与挖掘工作2年。他有个漂亮的家要转租,你有兴趣吗?
Rachel: That sounds great! I'd love to live at Warren's! I love Warren! Oh, wait, wait. Is he the guy that asked you for naked pictures of me? That doesn't matter, he won't be there! Thank you!
听起来好棒,我愿意住华伦家,我爱华伦。等等,是他跟你要我的裸照吗。没关系,反正他要走了。谢谢你。
Ross: Don't thank me! If you wanna thank something, thank the volcano that erupted thousands of years ago, killing but perfectly preserving an entire civilization. Here's Warren's number.
别谢我。要谢就谢那座火山几千年前爆发,毁灭却也保存了一整个文明遗迹。这是华伦的电话。
Rachel: Oh, this is great! I am gonna call him right now! Oh, thank you!
太好了,我现在就打给他,谢谢你。
Ross: Ok, you go call him!
好,快去吧。
Phoebe: I saw it.
我看到了。
Ross: I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么。
Phoebe: Umm, I'm talking about that which you already know but won't admit. You know, that you love her again; you re love her!
我在说你知道却不肯承认的事,你又爱上她了,你旧情复燃。
Ross: Look, I do not relove her.
我没有旧情复燃。
Phoebe: I can't believe you won't just admit it! Ok, just promise me that you won't do anything stupid.
真不敢相信,你就是不肯承认。总之你千万别做蠢事。
Ross: Look, we're just friends now! Ok? Why would I do anything stupid?
我们现在只是朋友,我为什么要做蠢事?
Rachel: Ugh! !! Well, the apartment is already subletted! I mean, this is just hopeless. I'm never gonna find anything.
房子已经租出去了!没希望了,我找不到房子了。
Ross: You can live with me.
你可以来跟我住。
Rachel: What? !
什么?
Phoebe: What? !
什么?!
Rachel: What? Oh my God! Are you serious? ! I would love to live with you Ross, that's that's great! Thank you!
怎样?天哪!你是说真的吗?!我求之不得,太好了,谢谢你!
Ross: Well, I'm I'm just glad I could, you know, help you out.
有帮到你就好。
Phoebe: Wow! I'm some so happy for you guys. This is so so, not stupid.
我真替你们高兴,这真是非常的不蠢。
Rachel: Ross, Ross, you have no idea what this means to me! I mean, I mean I was gonna be homeless. You just saved me! You're my hero!
罗斯,这对我太重要了我差点就要流落街头,你救了我,你是我的英雄!
Ross: Ohhuh, hero, I uh, I don't know, well, all right.
说英雄就太……好吧。
Rachel: Oh, I have to go tell Monica what a wonderful brother she has!
我要去告诉莫妮卡,她的哥哥有多棒!
Ross: Oh please!
别这样!
Ross: You're gonna say things now, aren't ya?
你又有话要说了吧?
Phoebe: No. No, I won't. But I should tell you this. This exact same thing happened to my roommate Denise. She moved in with a guy who was secretly married to her and he said he didn't love her, but he really did. And it just blew up! And that's how she ended up living with me! Ok, that's a lie.
没有,但是我告诉你。我的室友狄妮丝就是这样。她搬去跟一个暗地里没有跟她离婚的人住。他嘴上说不爱,其实很爱她。后来事情暴露,所以她才搬来跟我住。好吧,我骗你的。
Ross: You don't have a roommate.
你没有室友。
Phoebe: Denise! No one ever listens to ME!
狄妮丝!都没有人听我讲话!
Chandler: Hi, listen, I'm sorry about before. I don't need to have a game room. I mean when I was a kid I only played those games because I couldn't get girls, and now I can get them. Now, I have you. Not not that I think that I have you, or think of you as property in any sort of way, I see women...
刚才很抱歉,我不需要游戏房。我以前没有女朋友才去打游戏,现在我有了…现在我有了你。我并不是把你当成,或想成一件财产,我对女人……
Monica: Stop it Chandler. I'm sorry too.
别再说了,钱德。我也很抱歉。
Chandler: Really? Monica: Yeah! Oh, yes!
真的?对,当然。
Monica: Listen, we don't have to make that a guest room, we can think of something to do with the room together.
我们不必弄一个客房,我们可以一起想要怎么利用。
Chandler: That's a great idea! We can easily think of a way for us both to enjoy the room.
好主意,要做到皆大欢喜很容易。
Monica: Totally!
就是啊!
Chandler: We don't have to come up with this now.
我们不必现在想。
Monica: Oh good.
好。
Chandler: Hey, you know what? Why don't we think about changes we can make in the living room?
不如来想想客厅要怎么变化。
Monica: Changes?
变化?
Chandler: Yeah, I mean we're gonna have to move around some furniture to make room for my chair.
对,我们得移动一些家具,来放我的椅子。
Monica: You're you're you're gonna bring the Barcalounger over here?
你要把躺椅搬过来?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
property ['prɔpəti]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
comment ['kɔment]

想一想再看

n. 注释,评论; 闲话
v. 注释,评论

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
nightmare ['nait.mɛə]

想一想再看

n. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。