Chandler: Hey.
嗨。
Monica: Hey! Good, you're home!
嘿!好,你在家啊!
Chandler: Oh it's always nicer to here than, "Aw crap! You again!"
哦,比起“噢,见鬼,又是你!”,这永远那么动听。
Monica: Hey baby. I made you a surprise.
甜心,我帮你准备了一个大惊喜。
Chandler: Oh yeah?
哦,真的?
Monica: Yeah, tacos! Ever since you told me that story I've had such a craving for them.
对,墨西哥卷饼。听完那个故事后,我一直都想吃墨西哥卷饼。
Chandler: Did you not understand the story?
你是不是没听明白那个故事啊?
Ross: Hey!
嗨。
Chandler: Hey! What's up?
嗨,怎么了?
Ross: Oh, nothing much. Just trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for dinner.
哦,没什么。只是在考虑我晚上吃什么。
Ross: Hey, what's that? Dinner stuff? You making dinner?
那是什么?晚餐吗?你在做晚餐?
Chandler: No! Shhh!
不。嘘~
Ross: What you got over there? Tacos?
你做了什么?墨西哥卷饼吗?
Monica: No! No. They're um… They're just uh…ground beef smileys.
不。它们只是牛肉大饼。
Ross: Uh, those are tacos.
那是墨西哥卷饼。
Monica: Excuse me Mr. Mexico.
失陪一下,墨西哥先生。
Ross: Eh, either way I'll pass. I still can't eat those.
呃,不管怎么说吧,我不吃了。我还是不能吃那个。
Ross: What's so funny? !
什么那么好笑?!
Monica: I'm not laughing.
我没有笑。
Ross: You told her!
你告诉她了!
Chandler: Nancy Thompson's getting fired!
南希·汤普森被开除了。
Ross: Okay, Okay, I had food poisoning! It's not like I choose to do it! It's not like…It's not like I said, "Um, what would make this ride more fun? !"
你看,好吧,好吧,我食物中毒了!我可不是有意那么做的!并不是—不是好像我在说:“啊,这次怎么才能玩得更爽呢?!”
Monica: You're right. I mean I'm sorry. Yeah, I shouldn't be laughing. I should be laying down papers for you!
你说的对。我是说,对不起。对,我不应该笑。我应该提前给你在下面垫几张纸!
Ross: How could you tell her? !
你怎么能告诉她?!
Chandler: I had too okay? ! We're getting married! Married couples can't keep secrets from one another!
我必须告诉她,好不好?我们就要结婚了!夫妻之间不应该保有秘密!
Ross: Oh really? Well I guess Monica should know about Atlantic City.
哦,是吗?那我猜莫妮卡应该知道在大西洋城发生的事。
Chandler: Dude!
大哥!
Monica: What happened in Atlantic City? !
在大西洋城怎么了?!
Ross: Well, Chandler and I are in a bar…
嗯,钱德勒和我在一个酒吧里面
Chandler: Did you not hear me say, "Dude? !"
你没听见我说“大哥”啊?!
Ross: And this girl is making eyes at Chandler, okay? So after awhile he goes over to her and after a minute or two, I see them kissing. Now, I know what you're thinking, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with girls, and you're right, Chandler's not the type of guy who just goes to bars and makes out with…girls.
有个女孩向钱德勒抛媚眼,好不好?所以过了一阵,他就向她走过去,然后,呃,一两分钟之后,我看见他们在接吻。我现在知道你在想什么,钱德勒不是那种随便到酒吧去和女孩亲热的的人。而且你是正确的,Chandler确实不是那种到酒吧去和“女孩”亲热的人。
Monica: You kissed a guy? ! Oh my God!
你亲了个男的?!噢,天啊!
Chandler: In my defense, it was dark and he was a very pretty guy.
我得解释一下,那时很暗,而且他长得很漂亮。
Ross: Oh Mon, I laughed so hard…
哦,莫,我当时笑得不行了
Chandler: Ho-ho, so hard we had to throw out your underwear again?
喔,喔,是不是因为我们不得不把你的内裤再扔掉啊?
Ross: Whatever dude, you kissed a guy!
随便你吧,老兄,你亲了个男的!
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Joey: Hey.
嗨。
Phoebe: Hey! Ooh, how's Hilda? Is she working out?
嘿!哦,希尔达怎么样?适应的还好吧?
Rachel: Oh, my new assistant is working out, yes.
哦,我的新助理干得不错,对。
Joey: Was she happy you gave her the job?
她得到这份工作很高兴吧?
Rachel: Oh, my new assistant has very happy that I hired my new assistant.
哦,我的新助理非常高兴,我雇了个新助理。
Joey: Hello? Oh hey! Can you, can you hang on a second? It's the producers over at Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E.If you excuse me for…
喂?嘿!请您稍等一下?是“麦克和芝士”的制片人。你们等我一会。
Joey: Hey, funny you should call. I was just looking over next week's script. Canceled? ! Like they're taking it off the air? Oh. All right, see you Monday. We're not even shooting them anymore? !All right, bye! They canceled Mac and C.H.E.E.S.E!
嘿,你打过来就好了。我正等着下星期的剧本呢。取消了?!就是说他们不播了?哦。好吧,星期一见。我们连拍也不拍了?!好吧,再见!他们把“麦克和芝士”取消了!
Phoebe: Sorry.
我很抱歉。
Rachel: I'm sorry Joey.
我真的很遗憾,乔伊。
Joey: Why would they do that? ! It was a good show right? !
他们为什么要那么干?!这是个好电视剧,是不是?!
Chandler: You wanna tell secrets? ! Okay! Okay! In college, Ross used to wear leg warmers!
你想说秘密?!好!好!念大学时,罗斯会穿过暖腿套(一种女装)。
Ross: All right! Chandler entered a Vanilla Ice look-a-like contest and won!
好啊!好!钱德勒参加了个“瓦尼拉·艾斯酷似面孔赛”,还赢了!(瓦尼拉·艾斯,白人说唱歌手)
Chandler: Ross came in forth and cried!
罗斯得的第四名,还哭了!
Monica: Oh my God!
我的天啊!
Ross: Oh, is that funny? ! Oh, you find that funny? ! Well maybe Chandler should know some of your secrets too!
哦,这好玩吗?!哦,你觉得这好玩?!好吧,也许钱德勒也想知道点你的秘密!
Monica: I already told him everything! You shush!
我已经告诉他所有事了!你给我闭嘴!
Ross: Once Monica was sent to her room without dinner, so she ate the macaroni off a jewelry box she'd made.
有一次莫妮卡被罚不准吃晚餐,结果她吃掉了她用意大利面做的珠宝盒。
Monica: Ross used to stay up every Saturday night to watch Golden Girls!
罗斯从前每星期六夜里都不睡觉,等着看“金发女郎”!
Ross: Monica couldn't tell time until she was 13!
莫妮卡在13岁之前都不会看表。
Monica: It's hard for some people!
对有些人就是困难!
Chandler: Of course it is.
那当然。
Monica: Chandler one time wore my underwear to work!
钱德勒曾穿我的内裤去上班!
Chandler: Hey!
嘿!
Monica: Oh, I'm sorry I couldn't think of anymore for Ross!
哦,对不起,我想不出更多罗斯的秘密了
Ross: Oh! Oh! In college, Chandler got drunk and slept with the lady who cleaned our dorm!
哦!哦!在大学的时候,一次钱德勒喝醉了就和打扫我们房间的女工上了床!
Chandler: That was you!
那是你。
Ross: Whatever dude, you kissed a guy.
不管怎么样吧,老兄,你亲了个男的。
Joey: How could this happen to me? ! Yesterday I had two TV shows! Today, I got nothing!
这怎么会发生在我身上?!昨天我还有两个电视剧!今天,我什么都没了!
Rachel: Well wait a minute, what happened to Days of Our Lives?
等一下,《我们的日子》出了什么问题?
Joey: Uh, well they might be a little mad at me over there.
呃,他们可能有点生我的气。
Phoebe: What happened?
发生了什么事?
Joey: Well maybe I got a little upset and maybe I told them where they could go.
呃,也许我有点急了,也许我还告诉他们哪凉快哪呆着。
Rachel: Joey, why would you do that?
乔伊,你为什么要那么做?
Joey: Because they wanted me to audition!
因为他们要我试镜。
Phoebe: You! An actor? ! That's madness!
让你!你可是个演员!那么做太过份了!
Tag: Rachel Green's office.
瑞秋·格林办公室。
Rachel: Tag? Hi, who was that? .
泰格。嗨,谁打电话找我?
Tag: Nobody. I was just practicing.
没有人,我只是在练习。
Rachel: Really?
真的吗?
Phoebe: Hi!
嗨!
Tag: Hi! Rachel Green's office.
嗨!瑞秋·格林办公室。
Phoebe: You must be Hilda.
你一定是希尔达。
Rachel: Yeah, this is Tag. Tag, this is Phoebe. Phoebe, can I see you for a second?
是啊,这是泰格,这位是菲比。菲比,你能进来一下吗?
Tag: Phoebe! That's a great name.
菲比。这个名字很不错?
Phoebe: Oh, you like that? You should hear my phone number.
你喜欢吗?你应该听听我的电话号码。
Rachel: Okay.
好吧。
Phoebe: So you hired yourself a little treat did you?
你为了自己雇用了个大帅哥,对吧?
Rachel: All right I know, I know how it looks Phoebe, but I'm telling you…
我知道这看上去如何,菲比,但是我告诉你
Phoebe: But you know you cannot get involved with your assistant.
但是,但是你知道你不能和你的助理搞在一起。
Rachel: Yes, I know that. I know that.And I know that hiring him was probably not the smartest thing that I've ever done. But I'm telling you, from this moment on I swear this is strictly professional. Yes?
是,我知道。我知道。而且我也知道雇他来可能不是我有生以来做的最明智的事。但是我告诉你,从此刻开始,我发誓这会是绝对的职业关系。请进?
Kathy: Hey Rachel!
嘿,瑞秋。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Kathy: Cute assistant! What's his story? Is he…
帅助理!他有什么故事?他是
Rachel: Gay? Yeah.
基佬?对。
Joey: Hey! Terry.
嘿,泰瑞。
Terry: Joey Tribbiani! I'm surprised your big head could fit through our small halls! I gotta go Joey.
是乔伊·崔比安尼我真惊讶您的大驾,还能走进我们这小地方!我得走了,乔伊。
Joey: Wait! Terry! Wait, Look, Wait I… Look, I'm really sorry about before. I was an idiot thinking I'm too big to audition for you. You gotta give me another chance.
等等!泰瑞!等等,你看,我对从前的事情很抱歉。我自认大牌,不给你做试演,我是个白痴。你一定得再给我个机会。
Terry: I can't help you Joey.
爱莫能助,乔伊。
Joey: Wait! Terry! Please! Look, I just lost my other job. Okay? You have no idea how much I need this. Please, help me out, for old times sake.
等等!泰瑞!求你了!你看,我刚刚丢了另一份工作。好不好?你没法理解我有多么需要这个角色。求你了,帮我一把,看在从前的交情上。
Nurse #1: This poor guy's been in a coma for five years. It's hopeless.
这个可怜人已经昏迷了5年了。没救了。
Nurse #2: It's not hopeless! Dr. Stryker Remoray's a miracle worker. Look, here he comes.
不会的,施特莱克医生擅长施展奇迹。他来了。
Dr.Stryker Remoray: Good morning. Drake, it's your brother Stryker. Can you hear me?
早安。德雷克我是你弟弟施特莱克,你能听见我吗?
The Director: And cut!
卡。
Joey: I'm back baby! Ha-ha-ha!
我又回来啦,宝贝儿!哈-哈-哈!
Monica: You know, in my defense, um there was no glitter on the macaroni and very little glue.
我要解释,意大利面上没有珠宝,而且我用的胶水很少。
Ross: And in my defense, the cleaning lady came on to me!
我的解释是那个清洁女工勾引我。
Chandler: You have no trouble telling time now right?Monica: No!
你现在认时间没有困难吧?没有!
Chandler: Quick! What time is it? !
快!现在是什么时间?
Monica: I don't know! Time to kiss a guy maybe? !What are you laughing at Pampers?
我不知道!也许是亲男人的时间?!你笑什么笑啊,帮宝适?(Pampers,纸尿裤)
Chandler: You know when I said that because we're getting married that we should share everything and not have any secrets?
你知道,当我说那话时,那是因为我们就要结婚了,所以我们应该分享所有事情,没有秘密?
Monica: Yeah?
怎么了?
Chandler: Yeah that was stupid. Let's not do that.
是,那太傻了。我们还是不要这样了。
Monica: Absolutely.
一点都没错。
Ross: And! We should keep all the stuff, we told each other secret from everybody else.
而且!我们应该保守我们互相说的这些秘密,不要告诉其他人。
Monica: Yeah, definitely!
对呀,当然!
Ross: Okay, if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go hang out with some people who don't know the Space Mountain story.
好了,你们要是没事的话,我得去和那些不知道“太空山”故事的人出去玩玩了。
Monica: Then, I'd steer clear of Phoebe.
那我得躲开菲比。
Ross: Man!
拜托!
Chandler: Yeah, and not that you would, but I wouldn't hang out with…all the guys in my office.
对,你是得躲着,我可是不能和我办公室所有的同事见面了。
Rachel: Hi!
嗨。
Tag: Do you have a minute?
你有时间吗?
Rachel: Well yeah, sure, what's up?
呃,有,怎么?
Tag: I got asked out twice today when I was at lunch…by guys.
午餐的时候,有两个人想约我出去,他们都是男的。
Rachel: Oh really? !
真的吗?
Tag: Yeah. Did you tell someone that I was gay?
对。是你告诉别人我是同性恋吗?
Rachel: Oh, did you not want people to know that?
哦,你不想别人知道吗?
Tag: But I'm not gay. And I especially wouldn't want you to think I was gay.
但我不是同性恋。而且我特别不想让你认为我是同性恋。
Rachel: Why's that?
为什么?
Tag: I don't think I should say.
我想我不应该说。
Rachel: Oh, you can say. Come on, I don't want you to feel like you can't tell me things.
哦,你可以说。说吧,我不想让你觉得,你不能向我倾诉。
Tag: Okay.
好吧。
Rachel: OKay.
好吧。
Tag: Well…
那个 …
Rachel: Yeah.
是的。
Tag: I'd love to ask out your friend Phoebe.
我想约你朋友菲比出去。
Rachel: Yeah, she's gay.
是啊,她是同性恋。