手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 老友记(全十季) > 老友记Friends 第三季 > 正文

老友记 第3季:第16集 次日清晨(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


手机扫描二维码查看全部内容

Joey: Previously on Friends. I mean, I don't feel like I even have a girlfriend anymore.

“前情提要”。 我觉得自己好像没有女朋友。

Rachel: You want me to just quit my job so that you can feel like you got a girlfriend?

你是不是要我辞职,好让你觉得自己有女朋友?

Ross: Is this about Mark? Oh my God.

这又是为了马克吗? 我的老天爷。

Ross: Ok, it's not, it's not. Oh my God. I cannot keep having this same fight with you Ross! Look, urrgh, maybe we should just take a break.

好,不是,不是。 我的老天爷。我不能老是跟你为同一件事情吵架!也许我们应该冷静一下。

Ross: Fine, you're right. Let's ah, let's take a break, Let's get some frozen yogurt or something. No. A break from us.

很好,你说得对。我们冷静一下,我们去吃冷冻酸奶。 不了。我们分手吧。

Rachel: Then, we had this big, stupid fight, and I said I wanted to take a break, I don't wanna take a break.

然后,我们大吵一架,弄得很僵,我告诉他我想冷静一下,我不想分开。

Ross: I've been thinking, this is crazy, I mean don't, don't you think we can work on this?

这太荒谬了,我们不能沟通吗?

Mark: Hey, what do you want to drink?

嘿,你想喝什么?

Ross: Who's that?

那是谁?

Rachel: Nobody.

没有人

Ross: Is that Mark? Honey look, he just.

那是马克吗? 亲爱的,他只是过来

Ross: Yeah! Got it!

好!我懂了!

Chloe: Hey, come dance. What? Are you married? 'Cause that's ok.

嘿,来跳舞吧。啥?你结婚了吗?那也无所谓。

Monica: Hey. Hey.

嘿。 嘿。

Monica: How's the big anniversary dinner?

昨晚的周年纪念日大餐怎么样?

Rachel: Well, we never actually got to dinner.

我们根本没机会吃晚餐。

Monica: Ohhh, nice.

哦,很好。

Rachel: No, we kinda broke up instead.

不,我们分手了。

Monica: What? !

什么?!

Rachel: My God, Monica it's on the ceiling.

我的天,喷到天花板了。

Monica: That's ok, this is more important than fruit on my ceiling! You broke up? !

没关系,这件事的重要性超过天花板上的水果!你们分手了?!

Rachel: Yeah, but it's ok, because when Ross left, Mark came over. Oh no! ! No. Rachel, you and Mark? ! No, no no, it's ok, calm down.

对,不过没关系,罗斯走了以后,马克来了。 哦不!! 不是你想的那样。 瑞秋,你跟马克?! 不,不不,没关系,别紧张。

Mark and I talked, and I realized how much I love your stupid brother, and, yeah, we got our problems, but I really wanna make it work.

马克跟我聊了很久,我了解自己有多爱你的蠢大哥,我们有问题,但我真心想跟他继续交往下去。

Chloe: Morning!

早安!

Rachel: Hi, it's me. I've been trying to reach you all night. I feel awful.

嘿,是我,我找了你一整夜。我好难过。

Please, Ross, you've gotta know there is nothing between me and Mark. This whole break up thing is just stupid. Yeah!

拜托,罗斯,我跟马克没有什么我。们分手这事真是太愚蠢了。 对!

Rachel: Eh, I'm just so sorry I put you through it. And, I, you know, I don't wanna get back together over a machine. Na huh.

我这样折磨你,真对不起。我不想用答录机和好。 嗯。

Rachel: So, I love you. I love you.

我爱你。 我爱你。

Rachel: And you know what, I'm gonna, I'm gonna go to bed now, but ah, on my way to work tomorrow morning, I'm gonna stop by around 8:30. Ok. Bye.

跟你说,我要睡了,但我明天早上上班的时候,八点半过来。 好。 再见。

Ross: Chloe, Chloe how's it coming?

克萝伊,你好了没有?

Chloe: Hey, what kind of puppy do you think I should get?

嘿,你觉得我应该买什么样的狗?

Ross: Umm, oh, hey, you know, I don't know. How about a big one?

啊,哦嘿,我不知道。买只大狗怎么样?

Chloe: My apartment is so. Well then a small one! ! Listen, let's, we kinda have to get going! Wait! Where's my shoes?

可是我的公寓 那买小狗好了!!嘿,我们该走了! 等等!我的鞋子呢?

Ross: You, you sure you need shoes? Ok.

你,你要穿鞋子?好的。

Chloe: Do I know why we're rushing? Yeah, you know the ah, the girlfriend I told you about last night? Well it turns out she ah, she wants to get back together with me. Oh, I found it!

我们干嘛这么赶? 我不是跟你提过我女友吗?结果她,想跟我复合。哦,找到了!

Chloe: That's so great for you guys! Yeah!

那真是太好了! 是啊!

Chloe: You must be so happy! Yes, yes I am, one of the many things I'm feeling. Well.

你一定很高兴! 对,我是觉得很高兴。哦

Chloe: Good luck, with your girlfriend. Oh, thank you. Hey, hey. Rachel! !! !

祝你们好运。 哦,谢谢。嘿,嘿。瑞秋!!!!

Rachel: Hi. Ohhh, you got my message. Yeah, oh hey, you are right on time.

嘿,哦,你听到我的留言没有? 收到了,哦嘿,你真准时。

Rachel: So what do you say? Can I be your girlfriend again? Yes, you can, very much. Ahhhh! !

我可以再当你的女朋友吗? 当然可以,这样最好了。 啊!!

Phoebe: Hey! Hey. Hey, why are you mopping your ceiling? Oh, there's banana on it.

嘿! 嘿! 嘿,你干嘛拖天花板? 哦,上面有香蕉。

Phoebe: Wow, I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living in mine.

哇哦,有个印第安老女人的灵魂住在我家客厅里。

Monica: So then you know?

那你知道?

Phoebe: The mailman was downstairs, so I brought up your mail. Oh, good. Thanks. Now what is Fabutech?

邮差来过了,我帮你把邮件拿上来。 哦,太好了,谢谢。 那是法布科技的东西吗?

Monica: Ok, all right don't judge me too much. Ok? Um, but I saw this infomercial, and um, I swear to you I have never ever bought anything on TV before, except for this mop.

好吧,不要看不起我。好吗?我看到这个,我发誓我从来没有买过购物频道的东西,除了这只拖把以外。

But there was this stuff on leg waxing, it just, it looked so amazing. Waxine! !

不过这个刮腿毛膏很棒,他光看上去就是如此惊人 “刮刮看!!”

Monica: Yes! Have you seen it? Oh, it's incredible! I so wanna be a Waxine girl. I know! !

对!你看过? 哦,这太棒了!我早就想当刮刮看女郞。 我就知道!!

Phoebe: God. Do think it really doesn't hurt? 'Cause how can they do that?

天啊。你觉得这真的不会痛吗?怎么会不痛的呢?

Monica: Hello! Organic substances recently discovered in the depths of the rain forest!

嗨!最近才在雨林发现的有机物质!

Phoebe: They have the best stuff in there.

里面都是上等货。

Chandler: Oh my God! Oh my God!

我的天!我的天!

Joey: Yeah. We figured when we couldn't find you, you'd gone home to make up with Rachel. Which is probably what you should've done. Huh?

我们找不到你,还以为你去跟瑞秋和好了。其实应该这样才对。哈?

Ross: You think? ! God, I, ah, I'm in hell. I mean what, what am I gonna do? Rachel's all like, 'I love you and, and let's work on this.' And all I can think about is, 'What is she gonna do? What is she gonna say?' when I tell her what I did.

你说呢?天,我,啊,我完蛋了,我该怎么办?瑞秋满口说着“我爱你”。而我脑子里只想着,如果我把实情告诉她,她会怎么样?

Chandler: Well, before we answer that, I think we should address the more important question. How dumb are you?

首先,我们应该谈比较重要的问题。你到底有多蠢?

Ross: What? ! Look, we're trying to rebuild a relationship here, right? What do I, how am I supposed to do that without being totally honest with each other?

什么?!我们努力想恢复这份感情,好吗?如果不诚实,还谈什么感情?

Joey: Ross look, I'm on board about this totally honesty thing, I am, just not about stuff that's gonna get you in trouble.

罗斯,我也赞成要坦承,真的,不过会惹麻烦的事还是少说为妙。

Chandler: He's right. Nobody's gonna benefit, and you're just gonna hurt her.

他说的对。这对谁都没好处,只会让你伤害她。

Joey: Yeah, and there won't be a relationship left to rebuild.

是啊,到时候感情也没了。

Ross: Yeah, but don't you think. All right, look, if you absolutely have to tell her, at least wait until the timing's right. And that's what deathbeds are for.

没错,但你不觉得 好了,如果你非说不可,至少先等适当的时机再说。所以临终之前才要忏悔。

Ross: Yeah, ok. All right, ok, now, we just have to make sure she doesn't find out some other way. Did you think about the trail?

好吧。 好好,现在我们必须确定她不会从其他渠道知道。你觉得有没有串连?

Ross: What trail?

什么串连?

Joey: The trail from the woman you did it with to the woman you hope never finds out you did it! You always have to think about the trail!

从跟你做这件事的女人到你千方百计要隐瞒的女人!永远不要忘了中间的串连!

Ross: Oh, I I don't think there's any trail.

哦,我我想应该没有任何串连。

Chandler: Ok, ok ok, ah, Chloe works with that guy Issac. Issac's sister is Jasmine.

好,好好,啊,克萝伊的同事艾塞克。艾塞克的妹妹洁丝敏。

And Jasmine works at that massage place with Phoebe. And Phoebe's friends with Rachel. And that's the trail, I did it!

是菲比在按摩中心的同事。菲比是瑞秋的朋友。这就是串连,我找到了!

Phoebe: After applying the Waxine and linen strips to leg number one. Did that! Ok.

把刮腿毛膏和麻布条帖在腿毛上。 好了! 好的。

Grasp one of the linen strips by its 'easy grab tab' and pull it off in one quick pain free motion.

抓住突出的布条瞬间扯下来,完全无痛。

Monica: Ok. Ow! !! !! Ow oh oh!

好。啊!!!!!哦!

Phoebe: Was it not pain free?

这不是无痛的吗?

Monica: No. It was painful. Oh my God, they should call it Pain zine, now with a little wax.

不,痛死了。我的天,这应该叫痛痛膏,加一点腿毛膏。

Phoebe: Huh, well, the girls in the satin nighties on the commercial don't seem to think it's that bad.

啊,广告上的女孩好像不觉得有这么痛。

Monica: That's because their nerves are probably deadened from being so stupid. But hey, you know, if you don't believe me, please, be my guest.

那是因为她们太笨,所以神经都死掉了。如果你不相信我的话,尽管自己试试看。

Phoebe: Ow ow ow ow! Oh my God! !!

哇我的老天!!!

Monica: Now, are you glad we didn't start with the bikini strips?

这下你该庆幸我们没有贴比基尼布条了吧?

Ross: Chloe? Hi.

克萝伊,嗨。

Chloe: Is this about me taking your watch?

是为了我拿走你的手表吗?

Ross: You took my watch? I'm sorry, I do that.

你拿了我的手表? 对不起,我有这种习惯。

Ross: Just you keep it, listen, did you, did you tell anyone about us?

你留着吧,听我说,你、 你把我们的事跟别人说了吗?

Chloe: Oh no. I feel it isn't really anybody's business, you know. Exactly. So you didn't, didn't mention anything to Issac right?

没有。我觉得不关别人的事。 没错,那你没有告诉艾塞克?

Chloe: Oh, I tell Issac everything. You thief, of course you do. Issac. Issac. Hey, Issac. Issac, hi! You know we haven't actually met. You dog!

哦,我什么事都告诉艾塞克。 你,你当然会。嗨,艾塞克。艾塞克,嗨!我们还没有正式见过面 你这只发情的小狗!

Ross: Yes, I suppose I am a dog. But Issac, see I I happen to have a girlfriend.

对,我想我是一只小狗。但艾塞克,不过我、我有个女朋友。

Issac: Oh right, that Rachel chick from the coffee place. Yeah, that's the one. Listen, I don't wanna hurt her.

对,咖啡厅的瑞秋。 对,就是她。我不想伤害她。

Issac: Oh, hey, man I know, doesn't matter how much we love 'em, monogamy is too cruel a rule.

哦,嘿,我知道,不管我们有多爱她们,一夫一妻制是违反人性的。

Ross: Yeah. Listen, can you keep this information to yourself?

没错。听我说,可以替我保守秘密吗?

Issac: Aw, no problem dude. You know we gotta look out for each other. We're the same, you and me.

哦,没问题。我们要互相关照才行。你跟我是一样的。

Ross: Actually, no, we're not.

其实,我们是不一样的。

Issac: Yeah, we are.

一样的。

Ross: No, we're not.

不一样。

Issac: Yeah, we are.

一样。

Ross: No, we're not! !

不一样!!

Issac: Ok, we're not. Right.

好,不一样。 对。

Issac: But we are.

不过我们是一样的。

Ross: Fine. I just need to know that you're not gonna tell your sister.

好。我只想知道你不会告诉你妹妹。

Issac: I can promise not to tell her again.

我可以保证不会跟她说第二次。

Ross: Jasmine? Uh huh. Yeah, we met at Phoebe's birthday party, I'm, I'm Ross Geller.

洁丝敏? 嗯。 我们在菲比的生日派对见过,我是、我是罗斯。

Jasmine: You did a bad thing!

你做了一件坏事!

Ross: Yes, I did. Very bad! Very bad. Very, very bad.

没错。 坏透了! 坏透了。 不可原谅。

Ross: I'm agreeing with you. Did you, listen, did you happen to tell Phoebe yet? No.

我完全同意你的话听我说。你告诉菲比没有? 没。

Ross: Ok, Jasmine, please, please don't. I love my girlfriend very much, and I want more than anything to just work it out with her. Ok?

好的,洁丝敏,拜托你不要说。我很爱我的女朋友,希望跟她继续交往。好吗?

Jasmine: All right.

好吧。

Ross: Thank you, thank you.

谢谢你。谢谢。

Jasmine: But you should probably talk to my roommate, because I told him and he knows Phoebe too.

不过你应该去找我的室友,我跟他说了,他也认识菲比。

Ross: Who's your roommate? Gunther! Gunther. Gunther, please tell me you didn't say anything to Rachel about me and the girl from the copy place.

你的室友是谁? 甘瑟!甘瑟。甘瑟,告诉我你没有告诉瑞秋,我跟影印店那女孩的事。

Gunther: I'm sorry. Was I not supposed to?

对不起。难道我不该说?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
incredible [in'kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 难以置信的,惊人的

 
address [ə'dres]

想一想再看

n. 住址,致词,讲话,谈吐,(处理问题的)技巧

 
honesty ['ɔnisti]

想一想再看

n. 诚实,正直

 
previously ['pri:vju:sli]

想一想再看

adv. 先前,在此之前

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
linen ['linin]

想一想再看

n. 亚麻布,亚麻线,亚麻制品
adj. 亚麻

 
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
organic [ɔ:'gænik]

想一想再看

adj. 器官的,有机的,根本的,接近自然的

 
commercial [kə'mə:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 商业的
n. 商业广告

联想记忆
absolutely ['æbsəlu:tli]

想一想再看

adv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。